Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for HICTOP CR-10 Prusa I3 DIY Kit Aluminum over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
HICTOP CR-10 Prusa I3 DIY Kit Aluminum is currently selling at $488.98, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $479.00 and an average of $488.98 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.67% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Top 3D Printers vs HICTOP CR-10 Prusa I3 DIY Kit Aluminum
Here's a price comparison list of 3D Printers products that are closely related to HICTOP CR-10 Prusa I3 DIY Kit Aluminum.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with HICTOP CR-10 Prusa I3 DIY Kit Aluminum in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer||$2,500.00 (+$2,021.00)||$2,500.00 (+$2,011.02)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Desktop MINI 3D Printer With Screen||$0.00 (-$479.00)||$0.00 (-$488.98)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Robo R2 High Performance 3D Printer with WiFi||$1,250.20 (+$771.20)||$1,350.00 (+$861.02)||$149.99||10%||OK Deal|
|XYZprinting da Vinci Mini 3D Printer||$198.95 (-$280.05)||$198.95 (-$290.03)||$60.05||23.19%||OK Deal|
|FlashForge 3D Printers Finder||$379.00 (-$100.00)||$399.00 (-$89.98)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|FlashForge 3D Printer Creator Pro Metal Frame||$656.00 (+$177.00)||$899.00 (+$410.02)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|QIDI TECHNOLOGY X ONE||$398.00 (-$81.00)||$398.00 (-$90.98)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3DP QDA16 01 Dual Extruder||$599.00 (+$120.00)||$634.99 (+$146.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Monoprice Select Mini with Heated Build Plates||$219.99 (-$259.01)||$219.99 (-$268.99)||$0.01||0%||Fantastic Deal|
HICTOP CR-10 Prusa I3 DIY Kit Aluminum Comparison Rankings
Here is how HICTOP CR-10 Prusa I3 DIY Kit Aluminum ranks in comparison to all the other 3D Printers within this list.
HICTOP CR-10 Prusa I3 DIY Kit Aluminum Product Info
Extruder quantity: 1
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings
Nozzle Diameter?Standard 0.4mm
Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(online)
LCD screen: 3 inch LCD screen with aircraft knob
Power supply: input: 110-240V output: 12V
Hot bed: Industrial grade aluminum alloy platform, 3mm special tempered glass
Operating Software?CURA?Repetier-Host simplify 3D
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
Cura language: English
Interface language: English
Format : STL, G-Code
Operating System: Linux, Windows, OSX
Printing Size? 300*300*400mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250 degree
Extruder temperature: PLA: 210
Hot bed temperature: PLA: 50
Printing Speed?Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Product Size: 490*600*615mm
Package Size: 540*640*310 mm
Net Weight: 10.3kg
Gross Weight: 14kg
Working condition temp: 10-30?, Humidity:20-50%
a. HICTOP 3D printer DIY kits (including build plate and tempered glass)
b. Spare screws and Wrench kits
c. Assembly instructions and user manual.
d. SD card*1
e. 0.2kg PLA Filament
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Delivery with three sets, just need about 10 minutes to assemble well.
- PRINTING SIZE: Prints max size of 300X300X400mm. No longer will you be limited to small models.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: Imported Linear navigation with low friction. Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for 200 hours without pressure
- HEATING BED: Industrial grade aluminum alloy platform&special tempered glass to ensure the formation of flat and to prevent wear and tear. Easy to take out the model.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).