Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for HP 19 Inch All in One over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
HP 19 Inch All in One is currently selling at $319.99, approximately $49.23 lower than average. With a lowest price of $319.99 and an average of $369.22 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 3.57% (meaning it changes a few times a week), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'. The price has also dropped by $73.00 (18.58%) in the last hour.
Top All In One Desktop Computers vs HP 19 Inch All in One
Here's a price comparison list of All In One Desktop Computers products that are closely related to HP 19 Inch All in One.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with HP 19 Inch All in One in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|2018 Flagship HP 21.5 Full HD IPS All-in-One Business Desktop PC||$499.00 (+$179.01)||$503.41 (+$183.42)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Deal|
|2018 HP Pavilion Touchscreen Full HD 23.8 All-in-One Desktop PC||$756.00 (+$436.01)||$759.98 (+$439.99)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Deal|
|Asus Zen 23.8‘ Touchscreen FHD 1920x1080 All-in-One||$719.00 (+$399.01)||$829.00 (+$509.01)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|HP Pavilion 23.8 Inch FHD 1080P IPS WLED-backlit All-In-One PC||$599.95 (+$279.96)||$619.99 (+$300.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Dell Inspiron 3464 i3464 3038BLK PUS All in One Desktop 23||$558.27 (+$238.28)||$565.40 (+$245.41)||$34.59||5.77%||OK Deal|
|Dell Inspiron 24 3000 Series All In One Intel Core i3 8GB||$559.99 (+$240.00)||$749.11 (+$429.12)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017||$639.00 (+$319.01)||$639.00 (+$319.01)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Deal|
|HP 22 b016 All In One Desktop Intel Pentium J3710 4GB Ram||$405.95 (+$85.96)||$438.91 (+$118.92)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Asus 23 Inch Touchscreen||$589.99 (+$270.00)||$699.11 (+$379.12)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|HP Pavilion All in One||$749.99 (+$430.00)||$766.99 (+$447.00)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|HP 23 inch All in One||$529.00 (+$209.01)||$529.00 (+$209.01)||$0.99||0.19%||OK Deal|
|HP ENVY 34 Inch Curved All in One||$1,898.00 (+$1,578.01)||$1,999.99 (+$1,680.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Acer Aspire AIO Full HD Touch||$603.04 (+$283.05)||$618.63 (+$298.64)||$81.36||11.62%||OK Deal|
|Apple 21.5 Inch iMac 2.3GHz||$998.00 (+$678.01)||$1,089.00 (+$769.01)||$10.00||0.91%||OK Deal|
|Dell Inspiron AIO Desktop||$399.99 (+$80.00)||$399.99 (+$80.00)||$39.01||8.89%||OK Deal|
HP 19 Inch All in One Comparison Rankings
Here is how HP 19 Inch All in One ranks in comparison to all the other All In One Desktop Computers within this list.
HP 19 Inch All in One Product Info
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) Processor J3355, Dual-Core, 2.00GHz; The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly.
- Monitor: 19.5-inch diagonal widescreen HD+ (1600x900) TN WLED-backlit monitor; Enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality of 1.4 million pixels.
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM; Designed to run more efficiently and more reliably at faster speeds.
- Hard drive: 1 TB 7200RPM SATA; Store all your digital content and still have room left over.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).