Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017 over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017 is currently selling at $849.11, approximately $202.66 higher than average. With a lowest price of $626.11 and an average of $646.45 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.04% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Top All In One Desktop Computers vs Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017
Here's a price comparison list of All In One Desktop Computers products that are closely related to Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017 in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Dell Inspiron 3464 i3464 3038BLK PUS All in One Desktop 23||$565.41 (-$60.70)||$565.58 (-$283.53)||$34.41||5.74%||Fantastic Buy|
|Dell Inspiron 24 3000 Series All In One Intel Core i3 8GB||$559.99 (-$66.12)||$749.11 (-$100.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|HP 22 b016 All In One Desktop Intel Pentium J3710 4GB Ram||$361.93 (-$264.18)||$414.99 (-$434.12)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Asus 23 Inch Touchscreen||$524.71 (-$101.40)||$524.71 (-$324.40)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|HP Pavilion All in One||$744.83 (+$118.72)||$758.99 (-$90.12)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|HP 23 inch All in One||$529.99 (-$96.12)||$529.99 (-$319.12)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|HP ENVY 34 Inch Curved All in One||$1,999.99 (+$1,373.88)||$1,999.99 (+$1,150.88)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Acer Aspire AIO Full HD Touch||$628.17 (+$2.06)||$628.17 (-$220.94)||$71.82||10.26%||Fantastic Buy|
|Apple 21.5 Inch iMac 2.3GHz||$998.00 (+$371.89)||$1,089.00 (+$239.89)||$10.00||0.91%||OK Buy|
|HP 19 Inch All in One||$319.99 (-$306.12)||$372.99 (-$476.12)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Dell Inspiron AIO Desktop||$399.99 (-$226.12)||$399.99 (-$449.12)||$39.01||8.89%||Fantastic Buy|
Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017 Comparison Rankings
Here is how Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017 ranks in comparison to all the other All In One Desktop Computers within this list.
Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S Flagship All in One Desktop 2017 Product Info
Display Size: 23" Full HD matte display with Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology (1920 x 1080)
Processor Type: 6th generation Intel Pentium 4405U Dual Core processor (2M Cache, 2.10 GHz)
RAM Capacity: 8GB DDR4
Hard Drive Capacity: 1TB
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 510
Media Card Reader: No
ENERGY STAR: Qualified
Software: Microsoft Office 365 30 Day Trial; McAfee Livesafe 30 Day Trial
Input(s)/Output(s): 4 USB 3.0, HDMI Input/Output Combo, LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), Headphone/Microphone
Internet Connectivity: GigE, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac
Speakers: 2 Right/Left Channel
Includes: All-in-One, AC Adapter, Wireless Mouse, Wireless Keyboard
Dimensions: 20.6"L x 1.6"W x 12.8"H
Weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Featuring a borderless Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) panel and an ultra-narrow 7.2mm bezel, this designer all-in-one is as compact and lightweight as it is elegant. Stylish and super-slim, the Lenovo IdeaCentre All-in-One 510S space-saving PC features a widely adjustable screen angle that rotates from -5° to 30° and a Full HD 10-point multitouch display.
- 23" Full HD matte display with Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology (1920 x 1080), Intel HD Graphics 510
- 6th generation Intel Pentium 4405U Dual Core processor (2M Cache, 2.10 GHz), 8GB DDR4 memory, 1TB hard drive, DVD-Writer
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, 4 USB 3.0 ports, 2 right/left channel speakers, 1080p webcam with dual microphone, Inputs/outputs: 4 USB 3.0, HDMI input/putput combo, LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), headphone/microphone
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).