Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Echo Dot over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Echo Dot is currently selling at $79.98, approximately $7.54 lower than average. With a lowest price of $79.98 and an average of $87.52 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Top Amazon Fire Devices vs Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Echo Dot
Here's a price comparison list of Amazon Fire Devices products that are closely related to Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Echo Dot.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Echo Dot in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Echo Dot Comparison Rankings
Here is how Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Echo Dot ranks in comparison to all the other Amazon Fire Devices within this list.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Echo Dot Product Info
Pair the included Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot for hands-free voice control of your Fire TV with Alexa. Just ask for the content you want like, "Alexa, play 'Sneaky Pete'," and relax while Alexa gets your content started.
Watch over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. Find your favorites with universal voice search across more than 140 integrated channels and apps. Plus, Alexa on Fire TV is always getting smarter. With enhanced in-app voice control coming soon, you'll be able to do things like search, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, and even change the channel in an app without lifting a finger.
Watch live TV with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, and others or connect an indoor HD antenna to get broadcast networks like NBC and PBS for free.
Even better with Prime
Prime membership unlocks thousands more movies and TV episodes through Prime Video, including Thursday Night Football and Amazon Original Series like The Tick, The Grand Tour, Mozart in the Jungle, and Just Add Magic. Prime members can also add premium channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, and STARZ-no cable or satellite subscription necessary. Only pay for the channels you want to watch, with prices starting as low as $2.99 a month-and you can cancel anytime. Each channel starts with a free trial, so it's easy to discover new favorites.
Take your TV with you
Never miss an episode when you're away from home. Fire TV Stick works with any HDTV so you can take it over to a friend's house or bring it along to hotels and dorm rooms. Just plug and play anywhere - all you need is a Wi-Fi connection. Some content not available in all countries.
Entertain your way
Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio. Just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you'd like to hear next. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo, and Vimeo.
- Pair the included Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot and get hands-free voice control of your Fire TV with Alexa.
- Find, play, and control movies and TV shows from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more using just your voice.
- Fire TV Stick delivers streaming access to over tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills and more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes.
- Echo Dot has 7 far-field microphones that hear you from across the room for hands-free voice control, even while watching a movie or listening to music.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).