Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for ABUSA Christmas Trees 9 ft Prelit Snowy Everest Needles Pine Cones over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
ABUSA Christmas Trees 9 ft Prelit Snowy Everest Needles Pine Cones is currently selling at $420.68, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $419.99 and an average of $420.68 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.49% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Artificial Christmas Trees vs ABUSA Christmas Trees 9 ft Prelit Snowy Everest Needles Pine Cones
Here's a price comparison list of Artificial Christmas Trees products that are closely related to ABUSA Christmas Trees 9 ft Prelit Snowy Everest Needles Pine Cones.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with ABUSA Christmas Trees 9 ft Prelit Snowy Everest Needles Pine Cones in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
ABUSA Christmas Trees 9 ft Prelit Snowy Everest Needles Pine Cones Comparison Rankings
Here is how ABUSA Christmas Trees 9 ft Prelit Snowy Everest Needles Pine Cones ranks in comparison to all the other Artificial Christmas Trees within this list.
ABUSA Christmas Trees 9 ft Prelit Snowy Everest Needles Pine Cones Product Info
?Light up their faces every time you light up the tree! Pre-lit with 1000 ContinousOn lights, the White Spraying Christmas tree from ABUSA Direct boasts balanced charing light functions to transform your tree into a magical light show.
?Equipped with EZ Power technology, this realistic tree houses all its power in the center of the pole so there's no messy extension cords to contend with--each piece lights up as you stack them. All is calm, all is bright. Say goodbye to messing with tangled, uneven lights--this tree comes prelit with evenly spaced lights for a brilliant effect.
?You'll also love the ContinuousOn technology which ensures that when one bulb goes out, the rest stay on. Plus, you'll have plenty of space under the tree for gifts on Christmas morning!
?And, thanks to its Memory Steel technology, setup takes minutes, not hours. The tree comes in two sections for easy setup and storage. It's never been easier to assemble and enjoy your Christmas tree--and at this price, now is the perfect time to bring one home for the holiday season!
From the Manufacturer ABUSA:
*UL listed (Having UL Listing gua-rantees that the product fully complies with each and every one of UL's requirements in the applicable Standard, and the manufacturer's product can then bear the UL Mark)
*Includes 9'H tree and tree & light instructions
*Pre-lit with as many as 1000 LED clear lights
*2300 branch tips, PVC for a realistic look
*Patented ContinousOn technology: should one bulb go out, others remain lit
*For indoor and outdoor use
*Sturdy folding metal stand. Assembly required
*Measures 9'H x 66"Diam; Cord: 50"L from on/off foot pedal to plug
*10-year construction Limited Manufacturer's Wa-rranty
*5-year/3,000-hour Dura-Lit light Limited Manufacturer's Wa-rranty
- Prelit 9 feet height with 1000 LED clear tree lights. Full width - 66" diameter. Flame-proof material
- Flocked tree branches with 2300 branch tips. A charming tree featuring large pine cones and white spraying effect like Frosted Colorado or Snowy Everest
- Pre-strung lights with commercial-grade bulbs. Lights are hand strung in branches to optimize brightness and create a well balanced festive glow
- One light goes out the rest stay lit technology. Superior illumination. superior reliability
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).