Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for 1D Laser USB 2.0 wired + Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
1D Laser USB 2.0 wired + Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner is currently selling at $59.99, approximately $5.54 lower than average. With a lowest price of $59.99 and an average of $65.53 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Top Barcode Scanners vs 1D Laser USB 2.0 wired + Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
Here's a price comparison list of Barcode Scanners products that are closely related to 1D Laser USB 2.0 wired + Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner.
1D Laser USB 2.0 wired + Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Comparison Rankings
Here is how 1D Laser USB 2.0 wired + Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner ranks in comparison to all the other Barcode Scanners within this list.
1D Laser USB 2.0 wired + Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Product Info
-The latest version of the scanner is Integrated 1800mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery, with longer battery life, can work 7 to 10 days.
-Support to read USPS, FedEx barcode.
-Support keyboard entry on Android and IOS devices.
-Add Prefix and Suffix feature, you can add characters in front and after each scan.
-The package contains a bluetooth adapter which allows old PCs without bluetooth function to use this scanner as well.
-Enhance the support for apple's IOS version, support IOS barcode reading and perfectly switch of virtual keyboard input method. You can switch to the virtual keyboard of IOS devices easily by double-clicking the trigger of the scanner.
Bluetooth: Bluetooth class 2.1, Version +EDR
CPU: ARM 7 72MHz
Nominal Working Distance: 6~30cm Scan Width: 30mm
Decode Mode: Single-Line Aiming
Decode Rate: 200 decodes per second
Radio Range: 10m Visual Range
Scan Mode: Automatic scanning mode / Manual mode
Compatible Interface: USB2.0, Bluetooth SSP, Bluetooth HID
Scanning Angles: Fanning: 30°; Horizontal: 75; Vertikal: 65°
Light Source (Laser): Laser LED 650+/-20nm
Battery: 1800mAh lithium battery
Supported Codes: Codabar, Code 11, Code 93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard 25, 2/5 Matrix
Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP/7/8/10, Mobile6/Wince, Google Android 4.0 Above, Apple iOS 9, Windows 10, Mac OS X, Kindle Fire HDX, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Microsoft Surface Tablet
-One Wireless Laser Scanner
-One Bluetooth adapter
-One Power adapter
-One USB Data Cable
- No need to install any app or software, easy to use; Enable iOS and android onscreen keyboard once paired
- Free your hand. Two scanning mode: Press the trigger to scan or Automatic scanning mode for quick scanning without pressing any buttons
- Easy your work. Two ways of connection: USB cable connection and bluetooth wireless connection. The scanner can work wired or wireless as you wish.
- No worry the data loss. Two working mode: Instant upload mode and inventory mode. The scanner will automatically save the scanned data when it is out of range and then transmit when it reconnects to the receiver.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).