Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for USB Wireless Barcode Scanner Symcode Handheld Laser Barcode Reader over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
USB Wireless Barcode Scanner Symcode Handheld Laser Barcode Reader is currently selling at $34.99, approximately $1.42 higher than average. With a lowest price of $32.99 and an average of $33.57 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.49% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Barcode Scanners vs USB Wireless Barcode Scanner Symcode Handheld Laser Barcode Reader
Here's a price comparison list of Barcode Scanners products that are closely related to USB Wireless Barcode Scanner Symcode Handheld Laser Barcode Reader.
USB Wireless Barcode Scanner Symcode Handheld Laser Barcode Reader Comparison Rankings
Here is how USB Wireless Barcode Scanner Symcode Handheld Laser Barcode Reader ranks in comparison to all the other Barcode Scanners within this list.
USB Wireless Barcode Scanner Symcode Handheld Laser Barcode Reader Product Info
Note: For Android devices without standard USB interface like Samsung Galaxy i9300 S3, S4, S5, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 10, an Extra OTG Adapter is needed. The scanner supports FEDEX / USPS tracking number. Add Prefix and Suffix feature, you can add characters in front and after each scan.
-Supported Codes: Codabar, Code 11, Code 93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard 25, 2/5 Matrix
-Support Keyboard language: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian
-Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Wince / Mobile / Android devices
-Wireless Communication: 2.4G wireless transmission
-Scanning Angles: Fanning: 30º; Horizontal: 75º; Vertikal: 65º
-Scanning depth of field: 0~350mm (0.43mm, PCS 98%)
-Nominal Working Distance: 6~30cm, Scan Width: 30mm
-Scan Mode: Auto off mode / Manual mode
-Light Source (Laser): Laser LED 650+/-20nm
-Battery: 1800mAh lithium battery
-Robust design: Designed to survive free fall height of 1.50 m
-Light source: Visible lasing diode; Wave length: 650nm
-Scanning mode: Bi-directional single line scanning
-1 * 2.4G Wireless Laser Scanner
-1 * USB Charging Cable
-1 *2.4G USB Receiver
-1 * Manual
- Long Distance 2.4GHz Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 200m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc
- With built-in rechargeable battery, Integrated 1800mAh Li-Ion battery,standby of more than half a year if fully charged; continuous scanning barcode for more than one week; It can be charged by any USB 2.0 port.
- Two working mode :Instant upload mode / storage mode. Internal offline storage supports up to 100,00 barcodes in offline storage mode. Scan and store barcode when far away from the receiver,and then update the data to your device when you come back entering the wireless transmission range.
- Network mode available:One to one ,More to one.Multiple scanners can transmit data to the one wireless receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).