Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Compact & Portable over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Compact & Portable is currently selling at $84.74, approximately $3.76 higher than average. With a lowest price of $54.95 and an average of $80.98 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 11.29% (meaning it changes all the time), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Blood Pressure Monitors vs QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Compact & Portable
Here's a price comparison list of Blood Pressure Monitors products that are closely related to QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Compact & Portable.
QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Compact & Portable Comparison Rankings
Here is how QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Compact & Portable ranks in comparison to all the other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Compact & Portable Product Info
- Easy to set up, clinically validated, medically accurate, smart upper arm blood pressure monitor with automatic multiple user functionality
- This compact, elegant monitor works wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, Apple Watch or Android Wear (Apple iOS 8.0 or later, Kindle, Android 4.4 or later)
- Fully integrates with the Qardio product family, allowing users to upload, store and share data and trends with family or doctor
- Multiple useful and unique features: triple measurement averaging, reminders, geo-tracking across locations and many more. Cuff size- 8.7-14.6 inches circumference
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).