Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance Digital BP Meter over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance Digital BP Meter is currently selling at $29.85, approximately $0.34 higher than average. With a lowest price of $28.95 and an average of $29.51 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Blood Pressure Monitors vs Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance Digital BP Meter
Here's a price comparison list of Blood Pressure Monitors products that are closely related to Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance Digital BP Meter.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance Digital BP Meter in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance Digital BP Meter Comparison Rankings
Here is how Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance Digital BP Meter ranks in comparison to all the other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit by Balance Digital BP Meter Product Info
Our updated blood pressure monitor cuff + kit comes with everything you need to easily keep track of your blood pressure and heart rate. 2 power sources (batteries and wall plug) give you added versatility, and the included storage case is convenient to take on the go. The upper arm cuff made from premium fabric adjusts to comfortably fit most adult users. One button controls measurements, and the large, easy-to-read LCD screen displays your results in oversized numbers.
PRODUCT:*2017 UPDATE* Newly updated with a premium cuff and a professional kit, this monitor measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as pulse with a single button. Hypertension indicator bar and irregular heartbeat sensor alert you to any issues. Large, backlit LCD display with oversized numbers. Adjustable upper arm cuff comfortably fits most adult arm sizes from XS-XXL. 2 users can store up to 60 records each. Turns off automatically. Kit includes a case for convenient storage and a power cord. 4 AAA batteries also included. Cleared by the FDA for use as a medical device.
SERVICE:Our team in St. Louis wants you to have a great experience with your product. Like everything we make at Greater Goods, this product comes with a digital getting started guide and video to make setup a breeze.
COMMUNITY:We set aside a portion of all Greater Goods purchases to give back to our charity partners. Balance was built in collaboration with Love146, an organization that is working to end child trafficking by raising awareness and caring for survivors. When you purchase a scale from Greater Goods, you can be confident that you are caring for your own health and the health of children in need.
- THE RIGHT CHOICE: Our upper arm cuff plus kit comes with everything you need, made easy to use.
- THE FEATURES YOU NEED: 2 power sources, one-size-fits-most cuff, & more. See Product Description.
- BACKED BY REAL SUPPORT: The friendly team at our St. Louis headquarters is here for whatever you need.
- MADE THE RIGHT WAY: Your purchase should have a positive impact on all the people involved.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).