Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for 1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff is currently selling at $21.24, approximately $1.09 lower than average. With a lowest price of $21.23 and an average of $22.33 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Blood Pressure Monitors vs 1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff
Here's a price comparison list of Blood Pressure Monitors products that are closely related to 1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with 1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff Comparison Rankings
Here is how 1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff ranks in comparison to all the other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff Product Info
2 Users mode, which can store up to 60 most recent readings for each user (total 120 readings), along with the alerts of potential hypertension and irregular heartbeat, idea for tracking your blood pressure.
Adjustable & Large cuff fits standard and large adult arms; large backlit LCD screen, extra-large and clear digits make results easier to read.
Why do I seem to get different blood pressure readings at home than in the hospital clinic?
Blood pressure can fluctuate throughout the day due to weather, emotion, exercise, etc. There is also the "white coat" effect, meaning some patients' blood pressures will increase in a clinical setting due to anxiety.
Adjustable Large Cuff: 22cm-42cm (8 3/4 in -16 1/2 in)
Rated cuff pressure: 0mmHg~300mmHg (0kPa~40kPa)
SYS: 60mmHg~230mmHg (8.0kPa~30.7kPa) DIA: 40mmHg~130mmHg (5.3kPa~17.3kPa)
Pulse: 40-199 beat/minute
AC adapter (Not included, available on Amazon): 100~240V~50/60Hz, 0.3A Max
Or 4 x AAA batteries (Not included)
What’s in the box?
1 x 1byone upper arm blood pressure monitor
1 x wide-range cuff
1 x instruction manual
1 x nylon storage case
- Clinically Tested Accuracy - FDA APPROVED ensure consistent, precise readings, Memories for 2 Users, track your blood pressure with 60 memory storage for each person with date & time stamp
- Easy to Use - Fully Automatic, once wrap the cuff well, get your Systolic, Diastolic blood pressure and Pulse results with one touch of the button, extra-large backlit LCD ensures clear numbers, even in dark room
- Wide-Range Cuff - integrated with hook-and-loop fasteners, wraps the arm for a more comfortable measurement, fits standard and large adult arms from 22cm (8 3/4") to 42cm (16 1/2")
- Results Alerts - blood pressure level bar displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels, and extra indicates if an irregular heartbeat is detected
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).