Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Euph Digital BP Monitor with Memory over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Euph Digital BP Monitor with Memory is currently selling at $19.99, approximately $0.63 lower than average. With a lowest price of $19.99 and an average of $20.62 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Blood Pressure Monitors vs Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Euph Digital BP Monitor with Memory
Here's a price comparison list of Blood Pressure Monitors products that are closely related to Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Euph Digital BP Monitor with Memory.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Euph Digital BP Monitor with Memory in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Euph Digital BP Monitor with Memory Comparison Rankings
Here is how Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Euph Digital BP Monitor with Memory ranks in comparison to all the other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Euph Digital BP Monitor with Memory Product Info
1. One-key measuring. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate accurately, simply and quickly.
2. One person can measure the BP alone at home or out of home, hospital, or when you travel.
3. The blood classification index will help you check your blood pressure level.
4. Acrylic panel will protect the monitor from scratch.
1. Please wrap the BP Monitor inside your left wrist. Make your palm up, and keep the device on the same level with your heart.
2. Keep quiet for 5-10 minutes, and in a comfortable, relax position. Avoid eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising and bathing before taking measurement. It would be better if you use it within one hour after getting up, after toilet, before breakfast.
3. Please rest 3 to 5 minutes before taking the next measurement.
4. Take measurement regularly at the same time of every day.
Automatic power off: In 3 minutes
Measuring principle: Oscillometric method
Measuring localization: Wrist
Measurement range: Pressure 0-229 mmHg(0-39.9kPa), Pulse 40-199 pulse/min
Accuracy: Pressure ±3 mmHg(±0.4kPa), Pulse ±5% of reading
Power source: 2pcs AAA alkaline battery DC. 3V
Main unit weight?Approx. 122g( batteries not included )
Main unit size: L73mm*W65mm*H65mm
Main unit lifetime: 10,000 times under normal use
Accessories: Instruction manual, storage box
We provide 12 month worry-free Warranty.
1. Batteries are not included.
2. We are not recommend children under 12 years old use the Blood Pressure Monitor.
3. We suggest people over 60 years old use the Upper Arm BP Monitor but not the Wrist style BP Monitor.
4. If you have to stop the measure for any instance, just press the Start/Stop button, then the Airbag will let air out immediately.
5. Please strictly follow the User Manual to operate it.
- Accurate and Reliable: CE0123 certification, FDA approved, show the measured results with a high precision value
- Fast and Easy to Use: One-key operation, intelligent measuring systolic pressure, diastolic blood pressure, pulse within seconds. shorten the measure time effectively than previous sphygmomanometer. One person can operate it alone
- 2*90 Sets Memory: Memory function, Two users. It can store the last 90 readings for each of users automatically, totally 180 readings. Historical measurements help you record and monitor blood pressure changes
- Clear Readings on LCD Screen: Easy to read the measurements, date and time clearly. Able to read systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and pulse rate, monitor of irregular heartbeat simultaneously
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).