Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for JUNING BP101A FDA Approved Digital Blood Pressure Monitor over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
JUNING BP101A FDA Approved Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is currently selling at $20.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $20.99 and an average of $20.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Top Blood Pressure Monitors vs JUNING BP101A FDA Approved Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Here's a price comparison list of Blood Pressure Monitors products that are closely related to JUNING BP101A FDA Approved Digital Blood Pressure Monitor.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with JUNING BP101A FDA Approved Digital Blood Pressure Monitor in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
JUNING BP101A FDA Approved Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Comparison Rankings
Here is how JUNING BP101A FDA Approved Digital Blood Pressure Monitor ranks in comparison to all the other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
JUNING BP101A FDA Approved Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Product Info
Display: LCD digital display
Adjustable Large Cuff: 22cm-32cm (8.6 in -12.6 in)
Pressure: 0-299 mmHg (0-39.9kPa)
Pulse: 40-199 pulses/min
Pressure: ±3mmHg (±0.4kPa)
Pulse: ±5% of reading
AC adapter (Not included, available on Amazon): 5V/1A
Or 4 x AAA batteries (included)
What's in the box?
1 x JUNING Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
1 x Wide-range Cuff
4 x AAA batteries
1 x Instruction Manual
Attention Before Measuring
1. Avoid speaking or moving body parts while testing.
2. Wait 3 minutes or longer before re-testing.
3. Avoid eating, exercising, and bathing for 30 minutes prior to testing.
4. Sit in a calm environment for at least 5 minutes prior to testing.
5. Do not stand while testing. Sit in a relaxed position while keeping your wrist level with your heart (normally test with left wrist).
6. While testing, avoid strong electromagnetic interference such as microwave ovens and cell phones.
7. Test at the same time every day, on the same wrist (normally test with left wrist), in the same position.
8. This blood pressure monitor is not recommended for people with severe arrhythmia.
9. Older than 70 years old, it is recommended to use the arm blood pressure monitor, because the measurement data will be more accurate.
10. The measurement results will be influenced by various uncertainties. It is recommended that the first measurement data can be ignored and subject to the average value measures.
Handy device easy to use and accurate, provide top-notch care for your family - from the comfort of your own home!
- Large LCD Display - Large and clear digits make results easier to read.
- Wide-Range Cuff - Integrated with hook-and-loop fasteners, wraps the arm for a more comfortable measurement, fits standard and large adult arms from 22cm (8.6") to 32cm (12.6")
- Two User Modes - Stores up to 60 most recent readings for each user (total 120 readings), along with the alerts of potential hypertension and irregular heartbeat, idea for tracking your blood pressure.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection: The JUNING monitor also displays a symbol to alert you when your heartbeat is irregular.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).