Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff by Balance over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff by Balance is currently selling at $44.50, approximately $4.10 higher than average. With a lowest price of $39.85 and an average of $40.40 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.59% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Top Blood Pressure Monitors vs Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff by Balance
Here's a price comparison list of Blood Pressure Monitors products that are closely related to Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff by Balance.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff by Balance in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff by Balance Comparison Rankings
Here is how Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff by Balance ranks in comparison to all the other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff by Balance Product Info
PRODUCT: Once you download the Balance Health app and pair your monitor, your results will transfer automatically when the app is open. The monitor comes in a professional kit that has everything you need to get started, including 4 AAA batteries, a wall plug, a premium fabric upper arm cuff, and a storage case. Measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as pulse with a single button. Hypertension indicator bar and irregular heartbeat sensor alert you to any issues. Large, backlit LCD display w/ oversized numbers. Adjustable cuff comfortably fits arm sizes from 8 3/4" to 16 1/2". 2 users can store up to 60 records each (120 total entries). Cleared by the FDA for use as a medical device. Requires Bluetooth Smart technology; app works on most recent Android phones and tablets, as well as an iPad 3 or beyond and an iPhone 5 or beyond, running iOS 9 or later. iOS & Android only.
SERVICE: Our team in STL wants you to have a great experience. Like everything we make, this product comes with a digital getting started guide and video to make setup a breeze.
COMMUNITY: We set aside a portion of all purchases to give back to our charity partners. Balance was built in collaboration with Love146, an organization that is working to end child trafficking by raising awareness and caring for survivors. When you purchase a scale from Greater Goods, you can be confident that you are caring for your own health and the health of children in need.
- THE RIGHT CHOICE: Trends matter. Track them at home with a high-accuracy, Bluetooth-enabled monitor.
- THE FEATURES YOU NEED: Connectivity, 2 power sources, premium cuff, & more. See Product Description.
- BACKED BY REAL SUPPORT: The friendly team at our St. Louis headquarters is here for whatever you need.
- MADE THE RIGHT WAY: Your purchase should have a positive impact on all the people involved.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).