Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Large Display over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Large Display is selling at approximately $5.39 lower than average. With a lowest price of $25.20 and an average of $30.59 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Blood Pressure Monitors vs Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Large Display
Here's a price comparison list of Blood Pressure Monitors products that are closely related to Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Large Display.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Large Display in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Large Display Comparison Rankings
Here is how Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Large Display ranks in comparison to all the other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Large Display Product Info
The iProvèn BPM 337 has a new and improved algorithm for irregular heartbeat detection and flawless performance. Just one click away from a Blood Pressure measurement, press and go, it's that easy!
This small take-with-you blood pressure monitor not only reads upper blood pressure (Systolic),
lower blood pressure (Diastolic) and the heartbeats per minute...
but also tells you if your heart rhythm is irregular and gives the benchmark indication of your AHA level.
The AHA chart is published and standardized by the American Heart Association
and helps you understand how healthy your blood pressure is.
The BPM-337 indicates the REAL colors of the AHA chart not just 4 of them.
So no more guessing what your numbers mean.
Furthermore, it will help you keep track of your health trends thanks to the easy to access memory mode.
Works as easy as this:
- Sit near a table.
- Remove bracelets or watch.
- Place the cuff.
- Relax for a minute.
- Press the start button.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- And know your blood pressure as well as your AHA level and your hearthrate.
- LIGHTNING FAST - The Measuring During Inflation method (MDI) and the NEWEST technology make this Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Lightning Fast, Pain-Free and Highly Accurate.
- ACCURATE READING - Clinical Accurate Readings on the Large LCD Screen will give you the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate readings with ease. Get the same consistency as in your doctor's office.
- STORE YOUR READINGS - With the built-in memory function you can recall the last 60 readings.
- REAL AHA INDICATION - Using the exact same 5 color indications as the American Heart Association
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).