Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor is currently selling at $29.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $29.99 and an average of $29.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Blood Pressure Monitors vs Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor
Here's a price comparison list of Blood Pressure Monitors products that are closely related to Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor Comparison Rankings
Here is how Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor ranks in comparison to all the other Blood Pressure Monitors within this list.
Care Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor Product Info
•It is easy to use and is clinically accurate.
•It can keep track of up to 250 readings each for 2 people, with an average of your last 3 readings.
•It is FDA APPROVED.
•It has a Clear Large LCD display so it is easy to read.
•It powers off automatically.
•It has an irregular heart beat indicator as well as a low battery indicator.
•4 AAA batteries are included.
Pressure Accuracy: +3mmHg
Pressure Range: 0 to 300mmHg
Pulse Accuracy: +5%
Pulse Range: 40-199 beats per minute
Cuff Size: Medium to Large, 8.5" - 16.5"
LCD Size: 2.36"x3.6"
Power Source: 4 AA Batteries included or AC Adapter available separately
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.1 x 2
How to set or calibrate the monitor:
1. With the monitor powered off, hold the S key for several seconds (5-6 seconds) until the year starts blinking
2. Press the S key again 6 times until the 0 shows up
3. Press the M key either once or twice until it says mmHg underneath the 0 (not 0.0 with kPa underneath)
4. Press the S key and it should say "Done"
You can now begin testing
To get the most accurate results when testing:
•Test the same time every day
•Put the cuff on in the right place as per instructions, right above the elbow.
•30 minutes prior to testing don't eat, exercise, smoke or drink alcohol.
•While testing sit in a relaxed position with your feet straight in front of you and your arm resting on the table. Do not cross your legs.
Use this Care Touch Platinum Series Blood Pressure Monitor to stay on top of your health! Don't lose out on this great deal!
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY - Easy to read large display.
- AC ADAPTER INCLUDED - AC adapter included for use with this monitor in place of batteries
- MEMORY FUNCTION - Up to 2 people can keep tabs separately with the last 250 readings stored for each, plus an average of the last 3 readings.
- FAST READING - Less than 1 minute response
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).