Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Now Designs Stoneware Butter Dish with Lid - Red over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Now Designs Stoneware Butter Dish with Lid - Red is currently selling at $14.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $14.99 and an average of $14.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Butter Dishes vs Now Designs Stoneware Butter Dish with Lid - Red
Here's a price comparison list of Butter Dishes products that are closely related to Now Designs Stoneware Butter Dish with Lid - Red.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Now Designs Stoneware Butter Dish with Lid - Red in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Now Designs Stoneware Butter Dish with Lid - Red Comparison Rankings
Here is how Now Designs Stoneware Butter Dish with Lid - Red ranks in comparison to all the other Butter Dishes within this list.
Now Designs Stoneware Butter Dish with Lid - Red Product Info
- Rectangular butter dish: lid and base included
- Dish measures 8 inches long, 4 inches tall and 4.5 Inches wide
- Made of durable stoneware
- Knob on lid for convenient lifting
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).