Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6 x 9 Inch Full Range Coaxial Speaker over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6 x 9 Inch Full Range Coaxial Speaker is currently selling at $69.94, approximately $4.14 higher than average. With a lowest price of $59.95 and an average of $65.80 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.67% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Top Car Speakers vs Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6 x 9 Inch Full Range Coaxial Speaker
Here's a price comparison list of Car Speakers products that are closely related to Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6 x 9 Inch Full Range Coaxial Speaker.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6 x 9 Inch Full Range Coaxial Speaker in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6 x 9 Inch Full Range Coaxial Speaker Comparison Rankings
Here is how Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6 x 9 Inch Full Range Coaxial Speaker ranks in comparison to all the other Car Speakers within this list.
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6 x 9 Inch Full Range Coaxial Speaker Product Info
- FlexFit basket design|OEM adapter plate included|PEI dome tweeter|Butyl rubber surround|Mineral-filled & polypropylene injection molded cone|1 Year|Standard Warranty
- 6-by-9-inch full-range speaker with 150 watts maximum power handling (75 watts RMS)
- Mineral-filled and polypropylene injection molded cone with butyl rubber surround
- PEI dome tweeter with built-in crossover
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).