Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch is currently selling at $55.00, approximately $14.47 lower than average. With a lowest price of $55.00 and an average of $69.47 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.08% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Top Ceiling Fans vs Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch
Here's a price comparison list of Ceiling Fans products that are closely related to Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Minka Aire F524 ABD Roto 52 Inch Ceiling Fan||$161.93 (+$106.93)||$161.93 (+$106.93)||$18.02||10.01%||Fantastic Deal|
|7216100 Solana 48 Inch Brushed Nickel||$122.96 (+$67.96)||$139.00 (+$84.00)||$60.99||30.5%||OK Deal|
|Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze||$161.99 (+$106.99)||$189.90 (+$134.90)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan||$0.01 (-$54.99)||$101.82 (+$46.82)||$27.18||21.07%||OK Deal|
|Hunter Fan 54 Weathered Zinc Outdoor Ceiling Fan||$179.99 (+$124.99)||$189.99 (+$134.99)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|Litex BRC30WW6C Vortex 30 Inch Ceiling Fan||$44.57 (-$10.43)||$46.47 (-$8.53)||$13.79||22.88%||OK Deal|
|Hunter 59270 Anslee Low Profile Matte Silver||$119.00 (+$64.00)||$129.00 (+$74.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Westinghouse 7801665 Comet Two Light 52 Inch||$99.97 (+$44.97)||$99.97 (+$44.97)||$44.47||30.79%||Good Deal|
|Hunter 51059 Low Profile IV 5 Blade Ceiling Fan||$79.00 (+$24.00)||$79.00 (+$24.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hunter Fan Company 51023 Conroy 42 Inch Onyx||$99.00 (+$44.00)||$99.00 (+$44.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hunter 53091 Builder Deluxe 5 Blade Single Light||$100.15 (+$45.15)||$100.15 (+$45.15)||$14.17||12.4%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hampton Bay Hugger 52 Inch Brushed Nickel||$45.00 (-$10.00)||$60.39 (+$5.39)||$5.99||9.02%||OK Deal|
|7876400 Alloy 42 Inch Gun Metal Indoor Ceiling Fan||$62.99 (+$7.99)||$67.24 (+$12.24)||$36.36||35.1%||OK Deal|
Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch Comparison Rankings
Here is how Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch ranks in comparison to all the other Ceiling Fans within this list.
Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch Product Info
Intended to circulate air more powerfully than standard ceiling fans, the industrial fan must be hung at least 10 feet above the floor. This fan creates a comfortable environment for any activity, providing excellent airflow of up to 5,973 cubic feet per minute (cfm). It efficiently operates at 62 watts on high speed, giving it an airflow efficiency rating of 97 cfm per watt.
The Westinghouse Industrial fan is backed by a 15-year limited warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Product reference number 78614.
- Indoor 56-inch ceiling fan ideal for residential/industrial/commercial applications in rooms with high ceilings over 225 square feet (15 by 15 feet)
- High-powered motor creates a comfortable environment
- Efficient air circulation with Airflow: 5,973 cfm; Energy Usage: 62 watts without light kit; Airflow Efficiency: 97 cfm per watt
- Minimal Assembly: Includes 54-inch lead wire, 1/2-inch by 12-inch down rod, ball-hanger installation system, and five-speed wall control unit
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).