Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan is currently selling at $101.82, approximately $3.12 lower than average. With a lowest price of $0.01 and an average of $104.94 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 4.46% (meaning it changes a few times a week), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Ceiling Fans vs Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan
Here's a price comparison list of Ceiling Fans products that are closely related to Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Minka Aire F524 ABD Roto 52 Inch Ceiling Fan||$161.91 (+$161.90)||$161.93 (+$60.11)||$18.02||10.01%||Fantastic Deal|
|7216100 Solana 48 Inch Brushed Nickel||$122.96 (+$122.95)||$139.00 (+$37.18)||$60.99||30.5%||OK Deal|
|Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze||$161.99 (+$161.98)||$161.99 (+$60.17)||$22.91||12.39%||OK Deal|
|Hunter Fan 54 Weathered Zinc Outdoor Ceiling Fan||$179.99 (+$179.98)||$189.99 (+$88.17)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|Litex BRC30WW6C Vortex 30 Inch Ceiling Fan||$44.57 (+$44.56)||$45.80 (-$56.02)||$14.46||24%||Good Deal|
|Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch||$61.99 (+$61.98)||$70.18 (-$31.64)||$19.38||21.64%||OK Deal|
|Hunter 59270 Anslee Low Profile Matte Silver||$119.00 (+$118.99)||$129.00 (+$27.18)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Westinghouse 7801665 Comet Two Light 52 Inch||$99.97 (+$99.96)||$99.97 (-$1.85)||$44.47||30.79%||Good Deal|
|Hunter 51059 Low Profile IV 5 Blade Ceiling Fan||$79.00 (+$78.99)||$79.00 (-$22.82)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hunter Fan Company 51023 Conroy 42 Inch Onyx||$99.00 (+$98.99)||$99.00 (-$2.82)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hunter 53091 Builder Deluxe 5 Blade Single Light||$100.15 (+$100.14)||$100.15 (-$1.67)||$14.17||12.4%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hampton Bay Hugger 52 Inch Brushed Nickel||$45.00 (+$44.99)||$61.11 (-$40.71)||$5.27||7.94%||OK Deal|
|7876400 Alloy 42 Inch Gun Metal Indoor Ceiling Fan||$62.99 (+$62.98)||$67.24 (-$34.58)||$36.36||35.1%||OK Deal|
Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan Comparison Rankings
Here is how Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan ranks in comparison to all the other Ceiling Fans within this list.
Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan Product Info
- QUALITY DESIGN: Features a bronze finish and 5 ETL damp rated, palm leaf fan blades. Features a tropical style ceiling fan with bronze palm leaf blades.
- EASY CONTROLS: Traditional pull chains included for easy "on and off" adjustments but this fan is also compatible with Honeywell ceiling fan remotes.
- QUIET REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Conveniently quiet, 4 speed, reversible motor that can be run in reverse in the winter to aid in rotating warm air in the room.
- MEDIUM TO LARGE SIZED ROOMS: 52 inch blades, which are designed for medium to large sized rooms such as a bedroom, living room, dining room or common areas or use outside on porches, decks or covered patio.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).