Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze is currently selling at $189.90, approximately $27.29 higher than average. With a lowest price of $161.99 and an average of $162.61 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Top Ceiling Fans vs Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze
Here's a price comparison list of Ceiling Fans products that are closely related to Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Minka Aire F524 ABD Roto 52 Inch Ceiling Fan||$161.93 (-$0.06)||$161.93 (-$27.97)||$18.02||10.01%||Fantastic Deal|
|7216100 Solana 48 Inch Brushed Nickel||$122.96 (-$39.03)||$139.00 (-$50.90)||$60.99||30.5%||OK Deal|
|Honeywell Palm Island 52 Inch Tropical Ceiling Fan||$0.01 (-$161.98)||$104.31 (-$85.59)||$24.69||19.14%||OK Deal|
|Hunter Fan 54 Weathered Zinc Outdoor Ceiling Fan||$179.99 (+$18.00)||$189.99 (+$0.09)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|Litex BRC30WW6C Vortex 30 Inch Ceiling Fan||$44.57 (-$117.42)||$46.47 (-$143.43)||$13.79||22.88%||OK Deal|
|Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 Inch||$55.00 (-$106.99)||$55.00 (-$134.90)||$34.56||38.59%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hunter 59270 Anslee Low Profile Matte Silver||$119.00 (-$42.99)||$129.00 (-$60.90)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Westinghouse 7801665 Comet Two Light 52 Inch||$99.97 (-$62.02)||$99.97 (-$89.93)||$44.47||30.79%||Good Deal|
|Hunter 51059 Low Profile IV 5 Blade Ceiling Fan||$79.00 (-$82.99)||$79.00 (-$110.90)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hunter Fan Company 51023 Conroy 42 Inch Onyx||$99.00 (-$62.99)||$99.00 (-$90.90)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hunter 53091 Builder Deluxe 5 Blade Single Light||$100.15 (-$61.84)||$100.15 (-$89.75)||$14.17||12.4%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hampton Bay Hugger 52 Inch Brushed Nickel||$45.00 (-$116.99)||$60.95 (-$128.95)||$5.43||8.18%||OK Deal|
|7876400 Alloy 42 Inch Gun Metal Indoor Ceiling Fan||$62.99 (-$99.00)||$67.24 (-$122.66)||$36.36||35.1%||OK Deal|
Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze Comparison Rankings
Here is how Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze ranks in comparison to all the other Ceiling Fans within this list.
Harbor Breeze 52 Inch Merrimack Antique Bronze Product Info
- 5 weatherproof blades in a java finish for an understated look. Antique bronze finish lends a beautifully-aged appearance
- Light kit with globe-style clear seeded glass shade provides the right amount of illumination. 6-in L downrod included
- 3-speed reversible AC motor provides up to 5,188-CFM airflow and an airflow efficiency of 89-CFM/watt
- Award winning contemporary design ceiling fan displays outstanding beauty with lifetime of durability. This industry recognized name brand fan is built for looks and to last. This stunning and newly updated model has even more durable material, powerful quiet motor technology and includes brilliant energy efficient led lighting and quality controller.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).