Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for DALSTRONG Chef Knife Gladiator Series 8 Inch over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
DALSTRONG Chef Knife Gladiator Series 8 Inch is currently selling at $49.67, approximately $6.95 lower than average. With a lowest price of $49.67 and an average of $56.62 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Chef's Knives vs DALSTRONG Chef Knife Gladiator Series 8 Inch
Here's a price comparison list of Chef's Knives products that are closely related to DALSTRONG Chef Knife Gladiator Series 8 Inch.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with DALSTRONG Chef Knife Gladiator Series 8 Inch in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Cangshan Z Series 62731 Japan VG-10 Forged Chef Knife + Cover 8in||$97.97 (+$48.30)||$119.95 (+$70.28)||$130.05||52.02%||Good Buy|
|Wusthof Ikon 8 In Cook s Knife Blackwood Handle||$183.85 (+$134.18)||$183.85 (+$134.18)||$36.10||16.41%||Fantastic Buy|
|Wusthof Classic Ikon Chefs Knife 8 In Creme||$110.00 (+$60.33)||$110.00 (+$60.33)||$9.95||8.3%||Fantastic Buy|
|Wusthof Pro Cooks Knife 8 Inch||$24.95 (-$24.72)||$29.95 (-$19.72)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Tojiro DP Gyutou 8.2 In 21cm Chef Knife||$79.90 (+$30.23)||$80.00 (+$30.33)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Wusthof Classic 8 Inch Chef s Knife||$88.95 (+$39.28)||$94.00 (+$44.33)||$93.99||50%||Good Buy|
|Mac Knife Professional Hollow Edge Chef Knife 8 In||$142.95 (+$93.28)||$142.95 (+$93.28)||$32.05||18.31%||Fantastic Buy|
|Copper Chef 2 Piece Knife Set||$9.99 (-$39.68)||$9.99 (-$39.68)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|JA Henckels International CLASSIC 8 In Chef Knife||$43.99 (-$5.68)||$43.99 (-$5.68)||$48.01||52.18%||Fantastic Buy|
|Kuma Chef Knife Multi Purpose Razor Sharp 8 In||$25.47 (-$24.20)||$25.47 (-$24.20)||$25.48||50.01%||Fantastic Buy|
|Victorinox 6 Inch Fibrox Pro Chefs Knife||$23.90 (-$25.77)||$26.99 (-$22.68)||$1.00||3.57%||Good Buy|
|Kutt Chef Knife Razor Sharp and Rust Free 8 In||$32.99 (-$16.68)||$35.23 (-$14.44)||$74.76||67.97%||Good Buy|
|Curious Chef 3 Piece Nylon Knife Set||$8.52 (-$41.15)||$8.83 (-$40.84)||$0.08||0.9%||OK Buy|
|Victorinox 8 Inch Fibrox Pro Chefs Knife||$30.85 (-$18.82)||$44.90 (-$4.77)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Beegod Chef Knife Pro 8 Inch Stainless Steel||$19.99 (-$29.68)||$19.99 (-$29.68)||$110.00||84.62%||Good Buy|
|Greater Goods Nourish High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef Knife 8in||$26.95 (-$22.72)||$29.95 (-$19.72)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Wusthof Classic Chefs 2 Piece Starter Knife Set||$90.99 (+$41.32)||$94.00 (+$44.33)||$35.95||27.66%||Good Buy|
|Victorinox 8 Inch Fibrox Pro Chef s Knife||$30.83 (-$18.84)||$44.90 (-$4.77)||$9.10||16.85%||OK Buy|
DALSTRONG Chef Knife Gladiator Series 8 Inch Comparison Rankings
Here is how DALSTRONG Chef Knife Gladiator Series 8 Inch ranks in comparison to all the other Chef's Knives within this list.
DALSTRONG Chef Knife Gladiator Series 8 Inch Product Info
The Dalstrong Difference
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
? Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 55 Rockwell
? The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between achieving ultra thin slices and maximum resilience
? Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
? Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
? Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
? Stain resistant
? Precisely tempered
?Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
? Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
? Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
? Triple riveted for even more durability
? Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
? Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
? Sharpens easily
? Stainless steel (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
? Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
? Cleans easily for low maintenance
? Includes a BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath
(1)Chef Knife (8")
(1) BPA free Polymer Sheath
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
(1)Full Color Guide Booklet
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 18 degrees per side. Precisely tempered and stain resistant.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- Engineered to perfection at 55 Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).