Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for OldShark 3 Inch 1080Px Dash Cam with 32GB Card over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
OldShark 3 Inch 1080Px Dash Cam with 32GB Card is currently selling at $71.99, approximately $0.99 higher than average. With a lowest price of $69.99 and an average of $71.00 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.89% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Dash Cams vs OldShark 3 Inch 1080Px Dash Cam with 32GB Card
Here's a price comparison list of Dash Cams products that are closely related to OldShark 3 Inch 1080Px Dash Cam with 32GB Card.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with OldShark 3 Inch 1080Px Dash Cam with 32GB Card in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Dash Cam 2.5 Inch Car Dash Camera MONOLED 270 Degree Wide View||$16.99 (-$53.00)||$16.99 (-$55.00)||$1.00||5.56%||Fantastic Buy|
|Bekhic Dash Camera for Cars with Full HD 1080P 170 Degree||$29.99 (-$40.00)||$29.99 (-$42.00)||$70.00||70.01%||Fantastic Buy|
|WheelWitness PRO Dash Cam with GPS 2K Super HD||$124.98 (+$54.99)||$124.99 (+$53.00)||$25.00||16.67%||Good Buy|
|Vantrue X1 Car Dash Cam Full HD 1080P 1920x1080||$77.99 (+$8.00)||$89.99 (+$18.00)||$110.00||55%||Good Buy|
|Amebay Dash Cam 2.4 Inch FHD 1080P Car DVR||$32.99 (-$37.00)||$32.99 (-$39.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Anker Roav Dash Cam C1 Camera Recorder||$50.99 (-$19.00)||$50.99 (-$21.00)||$79.00||60.77%||Fantastic Buy|
|Dash Cam Car DVR Dashboard Camera Recorder||$84.99 (+$15.00)||$84.99 (+$13.00)||$45.00||34.62%||Fantastic Buy|
|Hisili 3 Inch LCD Dash Cam Full HD Wide Angle||$39.99 (-$30.00)||$49.99 (-$22.00)||$15.00||23.08%||OK Buy|
|NEXGADGET Car Camera Dual Lens X508 Series||$59.99 (-$10.00)||$59.99 (-$12.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Rexing V1LG Dual Channel Car Dash Cam FHD 1080P||$169.99 (+$100.00)||$169.99 (+$98.00)||$50.00||22.73%||OK Buy|
OldShark 3 Inch 1080Px Dash Cam with 32GB Card Comparison Rankings
Here is how OldShark 3 Inch 1080Px Dash Cam with 32GB Card ranks in comparison to all the other Dash Cams within this list.
OldShark 3 Inch 1080Px Dash Cam with 32GB Card Product Info
- ?Ultra HD Resolution?Uses 6 layers sharp lenses, this dashcam captures 1080p footage, delivers stunning image quality day and night, clear video evidence potentially critical in an insurance claim, making your life easier and safer. 170° wide angle able to capture the entire road ahead, your own independent witness, protect you from fake accident.
- ?Emergency Accident Lock?Triggered by G-sensor, the dashboard camera will automatically lock videos of unexpected incidents, which can help to address accident and distinguish responsibility. With loop recording, motion detection, parking monitor, night vision, emergency lock, timestamp, instant playback, WDR, bring you a safe driving experience.
- ?Easy to Setup & Instant Playback?Simply mount it to windshield, connect the power cable, the car camcorder will automatically record whilst driving. Ultra clear 3.0" LCD display for ease of instant playback and menu selection.
- ?Durable & Safety Metal Shell?Designed with superior chipset, the car dvr recorder has stable performance. With zinc alloy metal shell, it has good performance of heat dissipation, anti-collision and explosion-proof.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).