Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier is currently selling at $33.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $33.99 and an average of $33.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Dehumidifiers vs KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier
Here's a price comparison list of Dehumidifiers products that are closely related to KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|1byone 400ML Powerful Thermo electric Dehumidifier||$28.99 (-$5.00)||$29.99 (-$4.00)||$17.00||36.18%||Good Buy|
|Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier 2200 Cubic||$79.99 (+$46.00)||$79.99 (+$46.00)||$40.00||33.34%||Good Buy|
|Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star Dehumidifier||$134.69 (+$100.70)||$191.76 (+$157.77)||$28.23||12.83%||OK Buy|
|Frigidaire 30-Pint Humidity Control||$168.88 (+$134.89)||$179.00 (+$145.01)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier||$179.31 (+$145.32)||$185.78 (+$151.79)||$104.21||35.94%||Good Buy|
|Eva Dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier||$14.97 (-$19.02)||$17.39 (-$16.60)||$7.56||30.3%||OK Buy|
|Pro Breeze PB-02-US Electric Mini Dehumidifier||$49.00 (+$15.01)||$49.99 (+$16.00)||$30.00||37.5%||OK Buy|
|Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 Pint Dehumidifier||$225.44 (+$191.45)||$225.44 (+$191.45)||$4.49||1.95%||Fantastic Buy|
KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier Comparison Rankings
Here is how KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier ranks in comparison to all the other Dehumidifiers within this list.
KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier Product Info
Effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room and helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. It protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture.
The effect of this dehumidifier is related to the temperature,the humidity and the size of the room. The more humid,the better effect.The smaller the room,the better effect.
For the first few days the collection container was full, and after that it didn't get as much. That means the unit is working. After getting the bulk of the humidity out, in maintaining the room it should get less!
High-efficiency,compact, portable and lightweight
Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology (Thermo-Electric Cooling)
Simple one-button control
Large 17.6 ounce capacity removable water tank
Extracts up to 8.8 ounces of moisture per day
Auto-Off and LED indicator when full
Collection Capacity:Approx 250ml per day at 86¨H , 80%RH (approx 108 square feet small room)
Cooling Element: Thermo-Electric Semiconductor Module
Size:6 x 5 x 8.6inches
Max tank capacity: 500ml
Voltage : 110V 60HZ
Wattage : 23W
1 x KEDSUM Dehumidifier
1 x DC Adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
- ?2016 Newest Style!!! More elegant than the old models.Compact and portable design,size:6 x 5 x 8.6inches,easy to carry from room to room, you can move it wherever you'll need it for the day
- ?Ultra-Quiet Peltier Whisper Technology,Thermo-Electric Cooling (No compressor needed),offers quiet and sound sleeping
- ?Removable 17.6oz. Water Tank,removes up to 8.8 ounces of moisture/day
- ?Automatically Turns off when water tank is full
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).