Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier is currently selling at $179.31, approximately $10.21 lower than average. With a lowest price of $179.31 and an average of $189.52 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.82% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Dehumidifiers vs hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier
Here's a price comparison list of Dehumidifiers products that are closely related to hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|KEDSUM FCC Approved Small Electric Dehumidifier||$33.99 (-$145.32)||$33.99 (-$145.32)||$16.00||32.01%||Good Buy|
|1byone 400ML Powerful Thermo electric Dehumidifier||$28.99 (-$150.32)||$29.99 (-$149.32)||$17.00||36.18%||Good Buy|
|Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier 2200 Cubic||$79.99 (-$99.32)||$79.99 (-$99.32)||$40.00||33.34%||Good Buy|
|Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star Dehumidifier||$134.69 (-$44.62)||$192.49 (+$13.18)||$27.50||12.5%||OK Buy|
|Frigidaire 30-Pint Humidity Control||$168.88 (-$10.43)||$179.00 (-$0.31)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Eva Dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier||$14.97 (-$164.34)||$17.39 (-$161.92)||$7.56||30.3%||OK Buy|
|Pro Breeze PB-02-US Electric Mini Dehumidifier||$49.00 (-$130.31)||$49.99 (-$129.32)||$30.00||37.5%||OK Buy|
|Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 Pint Dehumidifier||$225.44 (+$46.13)||$234.97 (+$55.66)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier Comparison Rankings
Here is how hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier ranks in comparison to all the other Dehumidifiers within this list.
hOme 70 Pint Dehumidifier Product Info
- Size: 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Rated current: 4.7 Amps
- Moisture removal: 9 gallons (70 pints) per day
- Removeable water tank capacity: 1.6 gallons / 6 liters
- UL & Energy Star rated
- Includes: Washable filter, built-in handles wheels, drain hose outlet
- Features: Touch control panel; auto restart, shut off and defrost; turbo mode; continuous dehumidifying; 24-hour timer; custom humidity level from 35% to 85%
- Best for: Spaces between 2500 and 4000 sq ft, with room temp from 41°F to 95°F
WATER REMOVAL: For manual removal: Turn off Dehumidifier when water tank is full, remove tank from Dehumidifier and empty its bucket. For continuous draining: Attach Dehumidifier drain hose outlet to female-threaded end of standard water hose before use.
OPERATION: Dehumidifier automatically enters a 3-minute rest period after completing a moisture removal cycle. To prevent damage, do not start Dehumidifier during rest period. Operation starts again automatically when rest period is complete.
NOISE REDUCTION: To reduce noise during use, position Dehumidifier on level surface and ensure air filter is not clogged.
IMPORTANT: Like most dehumidifiers, our 9 Gallon (70 Pint) model emits dry hot air from its fan during moisture removal. To help prevent significant increases in surrounding air temperature during use, we recommend it for large rooms or basements with a minimum of 2500 square feet.
- 9-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER: If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we're talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it's Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won't drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: Dehumidifiers don't need to be complicated, so ours isn't. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don't got time for that? There's also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ?" diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE: Moist is a bad word. Our portable humidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a turbo mode that increases fan speed from normal to high for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).