Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch is currently selling at $639.00, approximately $26.51 higher than average. With a lowest price of $587.99 and an average of $612.49 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 5.94% (meaning it changes a few times a week), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Dell Laptops vs Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch
Here's a price comparison list of Dell Laptops products that are closely related to Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Dell XPS9360 4841SLV 13.3 Inch Laptop 7th Gen||$1,199.99 (+$612.00)||$1,269.99 (+$630.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell Inspiron 7000 i7559 15.6 Inch UHD||$974.00 (+$386.01)||$1,045.00 (+$406.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch Full HD Gaming 7th Gen||$788.99 (+$201.00)||$788.99 (+$149.99)||$111.00||12.33%||Fantastic Buy|
|Dell Inspiron 15 5000 15.6 Inch Touchscreen||$374.99 (-$213.00)||$374.99 (-$264.01)||$53.01||12.39%||Fantastic Buy|
|Dell XPS9560 7001SLV PUS 15.6 Inch Ultra Thin||$1,530.00 (+$942.01)||$1,599.99 (+$960.99)||$399.01||19.96%||OK Buy|
|Dell 15.6 Inch Gaming Laptop 6th Gen Intel||$704.99 (+$117.00)||$713.49 (+$74.49)||$31.51||4.23%||OK Buy|
|Dell Inspiron i5578 10050GRY 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop||$895.00 (+$307.01)||$1,499.10 (+$860.10)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell Inspiron Flagship 15.6 Inch FHD Touchscreen||$479.09 (-$108.90)||$567.09 (-$71.91)||$61.91||9.84%||OK Buy|
Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch Comparison Rankings
Here is how Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch ranks in comparison to all the other Dell Laptops within this list.
Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch Product Info
Processor and Memory
Processor Type: Intel Core i5-7200U
Processor Speed: 2.5ghz
Memory (RAM): 8GB
Maximum Memory Expansion: Not Specified
Hard Drive and Multimedia Drives
Hard Drive: 256GB SSD
Optical Drive: Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
Multimedia Card Slot: 3-in-1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0
Graphics and Audio
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Audio: Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio
Display, Keyboard, Mouse, and Webcam
Display Size: 15.6 inch LED Backlit On-cell Display with Truelife and HD resolution (1366x768)
Display Type: LED
Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard - English
Webcam: HD Cam
Wi-Fi: 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 1x1
Ports: HDMI 1.4a (1), USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (2), Kensington Lock slot, MCR (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
Expansion: Not Specified
Battery Type: 40 WHr, 4-Cell Battery (removable)
- Brilliant 15.6 inch LED-Backlit TrueLife display Dell TrueLife displays deliver darker blacks and colors that pop for vivid graphics and video, perfect for games, movies, and photos. 15.6 inch HD LED-backlit display with Truelife (1366x768)
- Powerful Intel Core i5 processor Faster than ever, the 7th Gen Intel Core i5 delivers striking visuals, extended battery life, and higher data transfer rates.
- 8GB DDR4 Memory for fast processing, 256GB SSD . DVD +/- RW, SD card reader, Waves MaxxAudio Pro, Intel RealSense 3D camera, Backlit keyboard;
- Intel Graphics 620 Card delivers fantastic visual effects. 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (Miracast enabled) wireless; Bluetooth 4.0; 1X USB 3.0 2X USB 2.0; HDMI 1.4; Headphone output/Microphone input combo • LAN (10/100)
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).