Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Dell Inspiron Touchscreen 15.6 Inch HD Newest over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Dell Inspiron Touchscreen 15.6 Inch HD Newest is currently selling at $407.09, approximately $0.18 lower than average. With a lowest price of $385.00 and an average of $407.27 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 7.58% (meaning it goes up and down quite frequently), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Dell Laptops vs Dell Inspiron Touchscreen 15.6 Inch HD Newest
Here's a price comparison list of Dell Laptops products that are closely related to Dell Inspiron Touchscreen 15.6 Inch HD Newest.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Dell Inspiron Touchscreen 15.6 Inch HD Newest in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Dell XPS9360 4841SLV 13.3 Inch Laptop 7th Gen||$1,199.99 (+$814.99)||$1,269.99 (+$862.90)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell Inspiron 7000 i7559 15.6 Inch UHD||$974.00 (+$589.00)||$974.00 (+$566.91)||$25.97||2.6%||Fantastic Buy|
|Flagship Business Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch||$574.00 (+$189.00)||$587.99 (+$180.90)||$9.01||1.51%||Good Buy|
|Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch Full HD Gaming 7th Gen||$789.99 (+$404.99)||$802.17 (+$395.08)||$97.82||10.87%||Fantastic Buy|
|Dell Inspiron 15 5000 15.6 Inch Touchscreen||$389.98 (+$4.98)||$394.99 (-$12.10)||$33.01||7.71%||Fantastic Buy|
|Dell XPS9560 7001SLV PUS 15.6 Inch Ultra Thin||$1,530.00 (+$1,145.00)||$1,599.99 (+$1,192.90)||$399.01||19.96%||Good Buy|
|Dell 15.6 Inch Gaming Laptop 6th Gen Intel||$704.99 (+$319.99)||$704.99 (+$297.90)||$40.01||5.37%||Fantastic Buy|
|Dell Inspiron i5578 10050GRY 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop||$895.00 (+$510.00)||$1,499.10 (+$1,092.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Dell Inspiron Touchscreen||$397.00 (+$12.00)||$408.13 (+$1.04)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Dell Inspiron Flagship 15.6 Inch FHD Touchscreen||$479.09 (+$94.09)||$479.09 (+$72.00)||$149.91||23.83%||Fantastic Buy|
Dell Inspiron Touchscreen 15.6 Inch HD Newest Comparison Rankings
Here is how Dell Inspiron Touchscreen 15.6 Inch HD Newest ranks in comparison to all the other Dell Laptops within this list.
Dell Inspiron Touchscreen 15.6 Inch HD Newest Product Info
Screen Size: 15.6-Inch
Screen Resolution: 1366×768
Other Display Specs: TN display tech (narrower viewing angles than IPS)
Processor: Intel Core i3-7100U 7th Gen “Kaby Lake” dual-core 2.4GHz 3MB cache (~3,950 PassMark benchmark points)
Graphics: Intel HD 620 Integrated Graphics
RAM: 6GB DDR4 2400 megahertz
Storage: 1000GB (1TB) HDD
Optical Drive: DVD Writer
Input: Multi-Touch Trackpad with Integrated Buttons, Non-Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Pad, Touchscreen
Speakers and Audio: Stereo Speakers
Ethernet LAN: Yes
USB: 1 x USB 2.0 + 2 x USB 3.0
Video Ports: 1 x HDMI
Media Card Reader: Yes
Battery: 4 cell
Weight: 5.2 pounds
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home
- 15.6" HD Touchscreen LED backlight widescreen for hands-on control (1366 x 768) display
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U Dual-Core mobile processor, 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR4L 2400MHz, 1TB HDD 5400rpm, Intel HD Graphics 620
- DVD-RW, 802.11bng, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Media Reader, Stereo Speakers, MaxxAudio Pro
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 10/100 Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).