Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station is currently selling at $94.11, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $94.11 and an average of $94.11 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Docking Stations vs Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station
Here's a price comparison list of Docking Stations products that are closely related to Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable||$288.53 (+$194.42)||$299.95 (+$205.84)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Dell 3GMVT Thunderbolt Dock TB16 240W Black||$194.00 (+$99.89)||$215.00 (+$120.89)||$80.00||27.12%||Good Buy|
|Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station||$179.00 (+$84.89)||$179.00 (+$84.89)||$120.99||40.33%||Good Buy|
|Dell E-Port Plus Advanced Port Replicator with USB||$71.99 (-$22.12)||$79.50 (-$14.61)||$5.39||6.35%||OK Buy|
|Original ThinkPad Pro Dock 40A10090US||$123.48 (+$29.37)||$132.96 (+$38.85)||$2.04||1.51%||OK Buy|
|Lenovo ThinkPad USA Ultra Dock||$119.00 (+$24.89)||$269.99 (+$175.88)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell USB 3.0 Dual Display Universal Dock||$75.00 (-$19.11)||$89.92 (-$4.19)||$60.07||40.05%||OK Buy|
|Microsoft Docking Station for Surface 3||$8.26 (-$85.85)||$14.99 (-$79.12)||$185.00||92.5%||Good Buy|
|Dell Dock WD15 with 180W Adapter USB Type-C||$124.66 (+$30.55)||$134.99 (+$40.88)||$115.00||46%||Good Buy|
|Dell USB 3.0 Ultra HD 4K Triple Display Docking||$87.99 (-$6.12)||$87.99 (-$6.12)||$82.00||48.24%||Fantastic Buy|
|Microsoft Surface Dock||$199.99 (+$105.88)||$199.99 (+$105.88)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station Comparison Rankings
Here is how Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station ranks in comparison to all the other Docking Stations within this list.
Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station Product Info
Requires Intel / AMD / NVIDIA main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics require dual-core 2GHz+ CPU for best performance. If connecting via USB 3.0, up-to-date USB drivers on host system recommended.
DVI dual-link connection not supported. 2560x1440 (1440P) resolution only available with native HDMI monitor. 1440P not supported when using HDMI-to-DVI adapter/cable or DVI monitor.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported. Not recommended for gaming.Mac OS X, ARM-based versions of Windows (Surface RT) and Linux/Unix are not supported.Power and ChargingIncludes robust 20W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices requiring USB 3.0's more demanding 900mA per-port power. Functions as a USB hub only; no special charging functionality for charging tablets and smartphone devices.In the Box
UD-3900, premium 20W UL certified power adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz), USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible), DVI-to-VGA adapter, quick-install guide, driver CD
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to dual video, gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, and two USB 3.0 ports. (VIA VL811+ chipset with latest 9095 firmware. USB 2.0 backwards compatibility, plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection)
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440* and DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
- Full support for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. Docking station suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming
- *2560x1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200. 2560x1440 output requires a "High Speed" HDMI cable. 2560x1440 mode operates at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh. 2560x1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560x1440 via HDMI input
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).