Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station is currently selling at $179.00, approximately $0.10 lower than average. With a lowest price of $179.00 and an average of $179.10 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Top Docking Stations vs Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station
Here's a price comparison list of Docking Stations products that are closely related to Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Sabrent USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station with Stand||$73.01 (-$105.99)||$89.99 (-$89.01)||$60.00||40%||OK Deal|
|HP D9Y32AA#ABA UltraSlim Dock 2013 Docking Station D9Y32||$109.00 (-$70.00)||$109.00 (-$70.00)||$26.00||19.26%||Fantastic Deal|
|Bamboo Charging Station Organizer for Multiple Devices||$25.99 (-$153.01)||$25.99 (-$153.01)||$21.00||44.69%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hercules Tuff Docking Station Multiple Devices 6 Port Charger||$37.89 (-$141.11)||$39.99 (-$139.01)||$1.00||2.44%||Good Deal|
|Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable||$280.62 (+$101.62)||$299.95 (+$120.95)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell 3GMVT Thunderbolt Dock TB16 240W Black||$195.00 (+$16.00)||$219.98 (+$40.98)||$75.02||25.43%||OK Deal|
|Dell E-Port Plus Advanced Port Replicator with USB||$63.99 (-$115.01)||$63.99 (-$115.01)||$20.90||24.62%||Fantastic Deal|
|Original ThinkPad Pro Dock 40A10090US||$107.55 (-$71.45)||$115.49 (-$63.51)||$19.51||14.45%||Good Deal|
|Lenovo ThinkPad USA Ultra Dock||$125.00 (-$54.00)||$269.99 (+$90.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell USB 3.0 Dual Display Universal Dock||$79.99 (-$99.01)||$119.95 (-$59.05)||$30.04||20.03%||OK Deal|
|Microsoft Docking Station for Surface 3||$14.25 (-$164.75)||$14.95 (-$164.05)||$185.04||92.52%||Good Deal|
|Dell Dock WD15 with 180W Adapter USB Type-C||$99.99 (-$79.01)||$141.99 (-$37.01)||$108.00||43.2%||OK Deal|
|Dell USB 3.0 Ultra HD 4K Triple Display Docking||$80.00 (-$99.00)||$99.99 (-$79.01)||$70.00||41.18%||OK Deal|
|Microsoft Surface Dock||$179.00 (+$0.00)||$199.99 (+$20.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station||$89.00 (-$90.00)||$89.00 (-$90.00)||$70.99||44.37%||Fantastic Deal|
Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station Comparison Rankings
Here is how Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station ranks in comparison to all the other Docking Stations within this list.
Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station Product Info
See important notes regarding Alt Mode and PD compatibility below.
Main HDMI port utilizes USB-C Alt Mode which has a direct "pipeline" to the host graphics processor (GPU), and connected monitor will perform as if natively attached. The 2nd and 3rd outputs are powered by DisplayLink DL-3900 which leverages the host GPU & CPU; these outputs are not recommended for gaming.
Alt Mode and PD Compatibility
Alt Mode video supported on select systems including Dell XPS 9350, 9360, 9550, 9560, Dell Precision 5510, HP Spectre 13" x360 13t. The included power supply can charge compatible host systems with up to 60 watts of PD power. Charging speed is host dependent but behaves as if laptop/tablet were connected to it's stock charger.
DisplayLink Graphics Compatibility
Windows drivers can also be installed by Windows Update (with existing Internet connection) or downloaded manually from plugable.com.
DisplayLink graphics require Intel / AMD / NVIDIA GPU and driver. USB graphics require dual-core 1.1GHz+ CPU.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported.
Chromebook Pixel 2 2015, Kaby Lake Razer Blade Stealth, HP Envy, HP Elite. Most current phones & tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alt Mode video output. ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers do not support Alt Mode at this time.
- Provides compatible Mac and Windows USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 systems with up to three additional displays and up to 60W of charging power. Utilizes cutting edge USB 3.1 features along with the tried and tested features of our best-selling UD-3900 dock
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C systems (Late 2016 to Early 2017 MacBook Pro series and 12" Retina MacBook) will experience best performance on display connected to primary ("Alt Mode") video output. This output is suggested for video playback and high performance programs
- Mac systems will experience reduced performance compared to Windows systems on the 2nd and 3rd displays powered by DisplayLink. Displays 2 and 3 are recommended for primarily static content on Mac
- Requires compatible Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C Mac or Windows system such as Dell XPS and Yoga 720. For compatibility chart see Specification Sheet PDF below. USB-C charging and Alternate Mode ("Alt Mode") video output not supported on all USB-C systems
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).