Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable is currently selling at $299.95, approximately $1.80 higher than average. With a lowest price of $280.62 and an average of $298.15 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.97% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Top Docking Stations vs Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable
Here's a price comparison list of Docking Stations products that are closely related to Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Sabrent USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station with Stand||$73.01 (-$207.61)||$89.99 (-$209.96)||$60.00||40%||OK Deal|
|HP D9Y32AA#ABA UltraSlim Dock 2013 Docking Station D9Y32||$109.00 (-$171.62)||$109.00 (-$190.95)||$26.00||19.26%||Fantastic Deal|
|Bamboo Charging Station Organizer for Multiple Devices||$25.99 (-$254.63)||$25.99 (-$273.96)||$21.00||44.69%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hercules Tuff Docking Station Multiple Devices 6 Port Charger||$37.89 (-$242.73)||$39.99 (-$259.96)||$1.00||2.44%||Good Deal|
|Dell 3GMVT Thunderbolt Dock TB16 240W Black||$195.00 (-$85.62)||$219.98 (-$79.97)||$75.02||25.43%||OK Deal|
|Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station||$179.00 (-$101.62)||$179.00 (-$120.95)||$120.99||40.33%||Fantastic Deal|
|Dell E-Port Plus Advanced Port Replicator with USB||$64.01 (-$216.61)||$67.00 (-$232.95)||$17.89||21.07%||Good Deal|
|Original ThinkPad Pro Dock 40A10090US||$107.55 (-$173.07)||$115.00 (-$184.95)||$20.00||14.81%||Good Deal|
|Lenovo ThinkPad USA Ultra Dock||$125.00 (-$155.62)||$269.99 (-$29.96)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Dell USB 3.0 Dual Display Universal Dock||$74.99 (-$205.63)||$99.00 (-$200.95)||$50.99||34%||OK Deal|
|Microsoft Docking Station for Surface 3||$14.99 (-$265.63)||$14.99 (-$284.96)||$185.00||92.5%||Good Deal|
|Dell Dock WD15 with 180W Adapter USB Type-C||$120.00 (-$160.62)||$139.95 (-$160.00)||$110.04||44.02%||OK Deal|
|Dell USB 3.0 Ultra HD 4K Triple Display Docking||$80.00 (-$200.62)||$99.10 (-$200.85)||$70.89||41.7%||OK Deal|
|Microsoft Surface Dock||$120.00 (-$160.62)||$199.99 (-$99.96)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station||$89.00 (-$191.62)||$89.00 (-$210.95)||$70.99||44.37%||Fantastic Deal|
Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable Comparison Rankings
Here is how Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable ranks in comparison to all the other Docking Stations within this list.
Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Cable Product Info
Connect everything at once and simultaneously charge your MacBook Pro with only one cable. Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock features two Thunderbolt 3 and three USB 3.0 ports, a built-in DisplayPort and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as separate microphone input and amplified audio output.
- 50 cm / 1.6 ft Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Power Supply
- Connect everything to your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook at once
- Charge your MacBook Pro with up to 85 W through the same cable you use to connect
- Two ThunderboltTM 3 USB-C ports: extended versatility, including 5K display support,dual display support: up to 2x 4K resolution
- compatible with (Mac: macOS Sierra 10.12 or later ThunderboltTM 3 port , PC: Windows 10 or later ThunderboltTM 3 port)
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).