Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Epica 6 Temperature Variable Electric Kettle over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Epica 6 Temperature Variable Electric Kettle is currently selling at $39.95, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $39.95 and an average of $39.95 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Electric Kettles vs Epica 6 Temperature Variable Electric Kettle
Here's a price comparison list of Electric Kettles products that are closely related to Epica 6 Temperature Variable Electric Kettle.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Smeg 1.7 Liter Kettle Pink||$175.43 (+$135.48)||$175.43 (+$135.48)||$208.45||54.3%||Fantastic Deal|
|Smeg 50s Retro Style Variable Temperature Kettle||$189.95 (+$150.00)||$189.95 (+$150.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Black+Decker 1.7 L Electric Cordless Kettle Cream||$37.70 (-$2.25)||$37.70 (-$2.25)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hamilton Beach 1.7 L Electric Cordless Kettle Red||$25.25 (-$14.70)||$60.05 (+$20.10)||$0.15||0.25%||OK Deal|
|BELLA 1.2 L Electric Ceramic Kettle white silver||$36.00 (-$3.95)||$36.00 (-$3.95)||$0.03||0.08%||Good Deal|
|KitchenAid 1.25L Electric Kettle Pistachio Green||$68.95 (+$29.00)||$68.95 (+$29.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|BELLA 1.2 L Electric Ceramic Tea Kettle Blue Aztec||$41.75 (+$1.80)||$41.85 (+$1.90)||$2.12||4.82%||Good Deal|
|Ovente KG83 1.5L Glass Electric Kettle Black||$19.99 (-$19.96)||$19.99 (-$19.96)||$5.00||20.01%||Good Deal|
|Hamilton Beach Stainless Steel Electric Kettle 1.7L||$19.00 (-$20.95)||$25.19 (-$14.76)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Proctor Silex K2070YA Electric Kettle 1 Liter||$14.99 (-$24.96)||$14.99 (-$24.96)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hamilton Beach Stainless Steel 1 L Electric Kettle||$19.96 (-$19.99)||$24.99 (-$14.96)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Secura Stainless Steel Electric Kettle Black||$28.99 (-$10.96)||$34.08 (-$5.87)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hamilton Beach Glass 1.7 L Electric Kettle||$27.90 (-$12.05)||$29.99 (-$9.96)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Ovente 1.7 L BPA Free Cordless Electric Kettle||$13.99 (-$25.96)||$13.99 (-$25.96)||$2.00||12.51%||Good Deal|
|Ovente Temperature Control Keep Warm Kettle||$5.92 (-$34.03)||$21.99 (-$17.96)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Best Electric Tea Cordless Kettle 2.0 Liter||$23.99 (-$15.96)||$23.99 (-$15.96)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Cuisinart PerfecTemp Adj Temp Keep Warm Smart Kettle||$99.99 (+$60.04)||$99.99 (+$60.04)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Bonavita Gooseneck Kettle Variable Temperature 1L||$48.40 (+$8.45)||$48.40 (+$8.45)||$51.59||51.6%||Fantastic Deal|
|Ovente Glass Kettle Temp Control||$39.30 (-$0.65)||$41.99 (+$2.04)||$10.95||20.68%||Good Deal|
|Aicok Electric Kettle Fast Water Boiler 1.7L||$19.99 (-$19.96)||$24.99 (-$14.96)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Ovente Stainless Steel Cordless Kettle 1.7L BPA Free||$19.97 (-$19.98)||$22.00 (-$17.95)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Smeg 50's Retro Variable Temperature Kettle Pastel Blue||$189.95 (+$150.00)||$189.95 (+$150.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Smeg KLF02CRUS 50's Retro Style||$189.95 (+$150.00)||$189.95 (+$150.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Smeg 50 s Retro Style Kettle Stainless Steel||$129.95 (+$90.00)||$129.95 (+$90.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Smeg 1.7 Liter Kettle Pastel Green||$129.95 (+$90.00)||$129.95 (+$90.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
Epica 6 Temperature Variable Electric Kettle Comparison Rankings
Here is how Epica 6 Temperature Variable Electric Kettle ranks in comparison to all the other Electric Kettles within this list.
Epica 6 Temperature Variable Electric Kettle Product Info
6 Temperature Settings
Lower temperatures protect delicate leaves, higher temperatures extract maximum flavor from cured leaves. Simply select your optimum setting: 160°F for white teas and Japanese steamed green teas 175°F for Chinese roasted or fired green teas 185°F for oolong teas 195°F for French press coffee 200°F for herbal and fruit teas 212°F for black, pu-erh and red teas
30-Minute Keep Warm Button
This option lets you tell the kettle to maintain your selected temperature for up to 30 minutes.
Thanks to the 360° rotating base, it's easy to swivel the kettle into quick-grab position. But don't worry about burning your fingers: the handle is stay-cool electroplate. Even more convenient, the lid automatically opens for filling.
Fast and Powerful
The Epica operates on 1500 watts of power to heat water quickly.
Water Level Gauge
A clear window shows you exactly how much water is left in the kettle. You can heat up to 7 cups at once.
Safe and Reliable, Guaranteed
The Epica is designed for both style and endurance, with a top quality stainless steel body that's easy to clean inside and out. It will automatically shut itself off if it boils dry. And it comes with a full replacement warranty.
- THE BEST TEMP FOR YOU: If you're using the same-temp water for green tea as you are for your coffee, you're missing out: The ideal water temperature brings out the best flavors. With the Epica 6-temperature kettle, every drink you make can be a little closer to perfection.
- COOL-TO-TOUCH HANDLE: Safety first! When things get hot, the Epica kettle handle stays cool to your touch. Our Cooltouch handle protects your fingers from accidental burns. And if the water boils out and the kettle starts running dry, it automatically shuts off. Perfect for homes with young children.
- PROGRAM WITH EASE: The Epica kettle has a thirty-minute keep-warm button. It also has a two-minute setting memory that's lightning fast to use, so your water is ready at the temperature you want whenever you need it.
- FOR WHEN YOU'VE ONLY GOT ONE FREE HAND: We make kettles with you in mind. With a lid that automatically opens just when you need it to, a 360° rotating base for easy one-hand grabbing, and our perma-cool handle, we put a lot of thought into the Epica kettle so you can pour ... without the worry.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).