Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine is currently selling at $586.42, approximately $11.00 higher than average. With a lowest price of $539.99 and an average of $575.42 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 4.01% (meaning it changes a few times a week), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Embroidery Machines vs Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine
Here's a price comparison list of Embroidery Machines products that are closely related to Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|SINGER SE300 Legacy Sewing and Embroidery Machine||$674.99 (+$135.00)||$829.00 (+$242.58)||$5.52||0.66%||OK Buy|
|SINGER Futura XL 400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine||$493.96 (-$46.03)||$509.62 (-$76.80)||$390.37||43.37%||OK Buy|
|Brother Designio Series DZ820E Embroidery Machine||$599.00 (+$59.01)||$699.00 (+$112.58)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|SINGER SEQS 6000 Futura Quartet Sewing Embroidery||$897.51 (+$357.52)||$897.51 (+$311.09)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Brother SE1800 Sewing and Embroidery Machine||$0.00 (-$539.99)||$0.00 (-$586.42)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Brother PE525 Embroidery Machine||$279.17 (-$260.82)||$282.99 (-$303.43)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Brother SE400 Combination Sewing Embroidery||$270.00 (-$269.99)||$309.97 (-$276.45)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine Comparison Rankings
Here is how Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine ranks in comparison to all the other Embroidery Machines within this list.
Brother PE770 5x7 Inch Embroidery Machine Product Info
Care Instructions 1. Use high quality thread.
2. Make sure to completely clean out the site of the jam before re-threading if there has been a snag.
3. Check the upper threading system and bobbin case at every use.
4. Make sure the needed is changed every time if there is a Jam as using the same needle can cause the needle to bend.
- Expansive 5 inch x 7 inch field, and back lit LCD display screen. Enjoy ample space for larger designs and lettering, and combine designs with less rehooping. Easily view your designs and editing options on the large, back lit display before stitching.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts. Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, and quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.Troubleshooting steps are present on pg 74 of the user manual
- Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory. Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port, or memory card designs with the built-in card slot. Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
- Extensive design editing. Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view back lit LCD display before stitching.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).