Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive is currently selling at $27.99, approximately $0.19 higher than average. With a lowest price of $27.65 and an average of $27.80 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.59% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Flash Drives vs SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Here's a price comparison list of Flash Drives products that are closely related to SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Comparison Rankings
Here is how SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive ranks in comparison to all the other Flash Drives within this list.
SanDisk Cruzer Glide CZ60 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Product Info
- Secure storage meets simplicity with the Cruzer Glide USB flash drive.
- Easily password-protect your private files while allowing access to the files you want to share with the included SanDisk SecureAccess software.
- Reliable storage for photos, videos, music and other files
- Secure Storage for your Personal Files
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).