Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo Processor & Nutri Ninja Cups over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo Processor & Nutri Ninja Cups is currently selling at $70.00, approximately $1.22 lower than average. With a lowest price of $59.98 and an average of $71.22 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Food Processors vs Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo Processor & Nutri Ninja Cups
Here's a price comparison list of Food Processors products that are closely related to Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo Processor & Nutri Ninja Cups.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo Processor & Nutri Ninja Cups in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor Pink||$39.95 (-$20.03)||$48.99 (-$21.01)||$1.00||2%||OK Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 70740 8 Cup Food Processor||$25.37 (-$34.61)||$29.75 (-$40.25)||$6.74||18.47%||OK Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Food Processor||$30.59 (-$29.39)||$36.85 (-$33.15)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Cuisinart DFP 14BCNY 14 Cup Food Processor||$144.99 (+$85.01)||$189.99 (+$119.99)||$175.01||47.95%||Good Buy|
|Cuisinart DLC 2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor||$31.99 (-$27.99)||$38.71 (-$31.29)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Oster Pro 1200 3in1 Blender & Food Processor Silver||$57.78 (-$2.20)||$67.27 (-$2.73)||$22.72||25.25%||Good Buy|
|Ninja Master Prep QB900B||$28.99 (-$30.99)||$34.88 (-$35.12)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Ninja Express Chop NJ110GR||$16.09 (-$43.89)||$19.29 (-$50.71)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004||$49.98 (-$10.00)||$49.99 (-$20.01)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Food Processor||$33.99 (-$25.99)||$33.99 (-$36.01)||$11.76||25.7%||OK Buy|
|Aicok Food Processor||$19.98 (-$40.00)||$25.55 (-$44.45)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Proctor Silex 72500RY||$12.58 (-$47.40)||$12.87 (-$57.13)||$2.02||13.57%||OK Buy|
|Oster Pro 1200 Blender & 24 oz Smoothie Cup Silver||$50.99 (-$8.99)||$54.99 (-$15.01)||$25.00||31.25%||Good Buy|
|Cuisinart DLC 4CHB Mini Prep Plus 4 Cup||$38.77 (-$21.21)||$44.68 (-$25.32)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Cuisinart DLC 10SY Pro Classic 7 Cup||$99.95 (+$39.97)||$99.95 (+$29.95)||$0.04||0.04%||OK Buy|
|KitchenAid KFC3516CU 3.5 Cup||$29.99 (-$29.99)||$29.99 (-$40.01)||$20.00||40.01%||Fantastic Buy|
|Black+Decker FP1600B 8 Cup||$28.99 (-$30.99)||$28.99 (-$41.01)||$6.00||17.15%||Fantastic Buy|
Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo Processor & Nutri Ninja Cups Comparison Rankings
Here is how Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo Processor & Nutri Ninja Cups ranks in comparison to all the other Food Processors within this list.
Nutri Ninja Bowl Duo Processor & Nutri Ninja Cups Product Info
*Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables."
- 4-cup Nutri Bowl handles everything from chopping and mixing to dough making and pureeing.
- Two 24 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with Spout Lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Auto-iQ Technology features intelligent programs that combine specific timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).