Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A3 over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A3 is currently selling at $0.00, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $0.00 and an average of $0.00 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Gaming PC vs CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A3
Here's a price comparison list of Gaming PC products that are closely related to CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A3.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A3 in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|HP Pavilion Power Gaming Desktop Computer AMD Ryzen 5 1400 NVIDIA||$899.00 (+$899.00)||$899.00 (+$899.00)||$0.99||0.11%||Fantastic Deal|
|iBUYPOWER Ultra Gaming PC Desktop AM900Z Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz||$1,399.99 (+$1,399.99)||$1,399.99 (+$1,399.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|iBUYPOWER Gaming Computer Desktop PC AM901Z Intel i7-7700 3.6GHz||$899.00 (+$899.00)||$999.99 (+$999.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|HP Pavilion Premium Gaming Desktop Intel i5-7400 Processor 8GB RAM||$669.50 (+$669.50)||$692.50 (+$692.50)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|iBUYPOWER Gaming PC 9200 i7-8700K 6-Core 3.7 GHz Liquid Cooled||$1,499.00 (+$1,499.00)||$2,079.00 (+$2,079.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme GXIVR8020A4 Desktop Gaming PC (Intel i5-||$598.00 (+$598.00)||$779.99 (+$779.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|ASUS ROG Core i7 Compact Gaming Desktop G20CB DB7||$1,399.00 (+$1,399.00)||$1,399.00 (+$1,399.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|CORSAIR ONE PRO Compact Gaming PC||$0.00 (+$0.00)||$0.00 (+$0.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme GXi10180A Desktop Gaming||$2,888.00 (+$2,888.00)||$3,176.80 (+$3,176.80)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme GXi10200A Desktop Gaming||$1,931.00 (+$1,931.00)||$2,366.56 (+$2,366.56)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA4500A||$829.99 (+$829.99)||$879.99 (+$879.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA3120A||$509.99 (+$509.99)||$3,616.80 (+$3,616.80)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA3400A||$489.00 (+$489.00)||$2,300.00 (+$2,300.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Panzer PVP3020LQ||$1,899.99 (+$1,899.99)||$1,899.99 (+$1,899.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|SkyTech ArchAngel GTX 1050 Ti||$569.00 (+$569.00)||$699.99 (+$699.99)||$50.00||6.67%||OK Deal|
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A3 Comparison Rankings
Here is how CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A3 ranks in comparison to all the other Gaming PC within this list.
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8020A3 Product Info
Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel i5-7400
- System: Intel i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core | Intel B250 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port - VR Ready Graphics Card
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi USB Adapter| Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special Feature: 802.11AC Wi-Fi USB Adapter
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).