Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for George Foreman 2 Serving Classic Plate Grill & Panini Press over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
George Foreman 2 Serving Classic Plate Grill & Panini Press is currently selling at $29.98, approximately $1.51 higher than average. With a lowest price of $25.00 and an average of $28.47 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.78% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top George Foreman Grills vs George Foreman 2 Serving Classic Plate Grill & Panini Press
Here's a price comparison list of George Foreman Grills products that are closely related to George Foreman 2 Serving Classic Plate Grill & Panini Press.
George Foreman 2 Serving Classic Plate Grill & Panini Press Comparison Rankings
Here is how George Foreman 2 Serving Classic Plate Grill & Panini Press ranks in comparison to all the other George Foreman Grills within this list.
George Foreman 2 Serving Classic Plate Grill & Panini Press Product Info
It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more. The patented sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The compact grill’s dual contact heating speeds up grilling to get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill?
*from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck.
- 2 Servings - If you are tight on countertop space, this grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it's ideal for small apartments and couples
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope - It's the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% (from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck) of fat from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don't have to
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).