Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red is currently selling at $36.14, approximately $0.62 lower than average. With a lowest price of $29.99 and an average of $36.76 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.34% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Hand Mixers vs KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red
Here's a price comparison list of Hand Mixers products that are closely related to KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer & Snap-On Case 250W White||$12.96 (-$17.03)||$12.96 (-$23.18)||$9.03||41.06%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer & Snap-On Case 290W Silver||$18.43 (-$11.56)||$19.30 (-$16.84)||$8.74||31.17%||Good Deal|
|Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue||$59.99 (+$30.00)||$59.99 (+$23.85)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|VonShef 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue||$0.00 (-$29.99)||$0.00 (-$36.14)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|KitchenAid 7 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Whisk Siver KHM7210CU||$49.99 (+$20.00)||$55.43 (+$19.29)||$24.56||30.7%||OK Deal|
|Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer w Snap-On Case 290W Black||$24.00 (-$5.99)||$24.00 (-$12.14)||$16.29||40.43%||Fantastic Deal|
|Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer w Snap-On Case 275W Black||$14.99 (-$15.00)||$14.99 (-$21.15)||$5.00||25.01%||OK Deal|
|Black+Decker 5 Speed Hand Mixer w Heel&Bowl Rest 175W White||$7.77 (-$22.22)||$7.77 (-$28.37)||$6.78||46.6%||Good Deal|
|VonShef 5 Speed Hand Mixer w Dough Hooks + Whisk 250W Red||$21.64 (-$8.35)||$26.99 (-$9.15)||$13.00||32.51%||OK Deal|
|Vremi 3 Speed Hand Mixer w Compact Storage 150W Red & White||$12.99 (-$17.00)||$12.99 (-$23.15)||$37.00||74.01%||Good Deal|
|Cuisinart 9 Speed Hand Mixer w Storage Case & Extras 220W White||$59.99 (+$30.00)||$60.06 (+$23.92)||$84.94||58.58%||Fantastic Deal|
|Aicok 6 Speed Hand Mixer w Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Silver||$24.95 (-$5.04)||$25.99 (-$10.15)||$34.00||56.68%||Good Deal|
|Proctor Silex 5 Speed Hand Mixer w Bowl Rest 100W Black||$7.77 (-$22.22)||$7.77 (-$28.37)||$7.22||48.17%||Good Deal|
|KitchenAid KHM512IC 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Blue||$29.99 (+$0.00)||$29.99 (-$6.15)||$9.96||24.93%||OK Deal|
|KitchenAid 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Pink||$42.99 (+$13.00)||$67.99 (+$31.85)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red Comparison Rankings
Here is how KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red ranks in comparison to all the other Hand Mixers within this list.
KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red Product Info
- 5 Speeds: Mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips, at speed one to whipping egg whites or heavy cream at speed five
- Lock the cord into either the left or right side of the mixer so you can approach ingredients from any angle. The round cord is easy to wipe clean
- Easily and quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button
- The Stainless Steel Turbo BeaterTM II Accessories are ideal for mixing heavy ingredients; Dishwasher safe
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).