Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue is currently selling at $34.99, approximately $0.59 lower than average. With a lowest price of $34.99 and an average of $35.58 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Hand Mixers vs Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue
Here's a price comparison list of Hand Mixers products that are closely related to Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer & Snap-On Case 250W White||$9.99 (-$25.00)||$9.99 (-$25.00)||$12.00||54.57%||Fantastic Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer & Snap-On Case 290W Silver||$17.68 (-$17.31)||$19.09 (-$15.90)||$8.95||31.92%||Good Buy|
|VonShef 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue||$0.00 (-$34.99)||$0.00 (-$34.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|KitchenAid 7 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Whisk Siver KHM7210CU||$49.99 (+$15.00)||$55.99 (+$21.00)||$24.00||30%||OK Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer w Snap-On Case 290W Black||$24.00 (-$10.99)||$24.00 (-$10.99)||$16.29||40.43%||Good Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Hand Mixer w Snap-On Case 275W Black||$14.99 (-$20.00)||$14.99 (-$20.00)||$5.00||25.01%||OK Buy|
|Black+Decker 5 Speed Hand Mixer w Heel&Bowl Rest 175W White||$11.29 (-$23.70)||$15.23 (-$19.76)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|VonShef 5 Speed Hand Mixer w Dough Hooks + Whisk 250W Red||$21.97 (-$13.02)||$22.25 (-$12.74)||$17.74||44.36%||Fantastic Buy|
|Vremi 3 Speed Hand Mixer w Compact Storage 150W Red & White||$19.99 (-$15.00)||$19.99 (-$15.00)||$30.00||60.01%||Good Buy|
|Cuisinart 9 Speed Hand Mixer w Storage Case & Extras 220W White||$64.57 (+$29.58)||$64.57 (+$29.58)||$80.43||55.47%||Fantastic Buy|
|Aicok 6 Speed Hand Mixer w Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Silver||$28.59 (-$6.40)||$29.57 (-$5.42)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Proctor Silex 5 Speed Hand Mixer w Bowl Rest 100W Black||$10.45 (-$24.54)||$10.69 (-$24.30)||$4.30||28.69%||OK Buy|
|KitchenAid KHM512ER 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Red||$29.99 (-$5.00)||$39.99 (+$5.00)||$20.00||33.34%||OK Buy|
|KitchenAid KHM512IC 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Blue||$29.99 (-$5.00)||$31.99 (-$3.00)||$7.96||19.92%||Good Buy|
|KitchenAid 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer Pink||$39.95 (+$4.96)||$59.99 (+$25.00)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue Comparison Rankings
Here is how Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue ranks in comparison to all the other Hand Mixers within this list.
Chefman 5 Speed Hand Mixer & Bonus Dough Hooks 250W Blue Product Info
- VERSATILE: 5 Speeds plus a Turbo option to put an extra boost power in your fingertips
- POWERFUL: 250 Watt motor handles any mixing or blending task with ease
- EASY EJECT: One-touch easy eject button for swapping out chrome plated Beaters and FREE included bonus Dough Hooks
- SAFE & SECURE: cETL approved for safety & 1-year warranty backed by Chefman
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).