Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream is currently selling at $110.00, approximately $7.21 higher than average. With a lowest price of $42.08 and an average of $102.79 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.89% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Top Ice Cream Makers vs Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream
Here's a price comparison list of Ice Cream Makers products that are closely related to Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Nostalgia SCM502 Snow Cone Maker||$27.45 (-$14.63)||$27.45 (-$82.55)||$22.54||45.09%||Fantastic Deal|
|Cuisinart 1.5 Qt Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker Pink||$185.00 (+$142.92)||$185.00 (+$75.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hamilton Beach 4 Quart Automatic Ice Cream||$11.33 (-$30.75)||$29.33 (-$80.67)||$5.66||16.18%||OK Deal|
|Yonanas Frozen Healthy Dessert Maker||$24.36 (-$17.72)||$32.96 (-$77.04)||$16.99||34.01%||OK Deal|
|Nostalgia 4 Quart Electric Wood Bucket||$37.88 (-$4.20)||$37.88 (-$72.12)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker||$62.65 (+$20.57)||$62.65 (-$47.35)||$37.34||37.34%||Fantastic Deal|
|Cuisinart ICE 70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker||$127.63 (+$85.55)||$250.00 (+$140.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Nostalgia 4 Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker||$17.00 (-$25.08)||$24.99 (-$85.01)||$20.00||44.45%||OK Deal|
|Cuisinart ICE 21R||$46.67 (+$4.59)||$59.99 (-$50.01)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Cuisinart ICE 45 Mix It In Soft Serve||$69.99 (+$27.91)||$74.30 (-$35.70)||$1.01||1.34%||OK Deal|
|Cuisinart ICE 21PK||$49.99 (+$7.91)||$50.68 (-$59.32)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Deal|
|Cuisinart ICE 30R Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt||$89.49 (+$47.41)||$89.49 (-$20.51)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Deal|
|Cuisinart ICE 30BC Pure Indulgence 2 Quart||$69.36 (+$27.28)||$74.99 (-$35.01)||$14.98||16.65%||OK Deal|
|Hamilton Beach 68880 Ice Cream Maker||$32.10 (-$9.98)||$32.10 (-$77.90)||$7.89||19.73%||Fantastic Deal|
|Cuisinart ICE 60W Cool Creations||$110.01 (+$67.93)||$114.95 (+$4.95)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Hamilton Beach 68320||$11.33 (-$30.75)||$32.70 (-$77.30)||$11.29||25.66%||OK Deal|
|Cuisinart ICE 100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato||$211.01 (+$168.93)||$545.00 (+$435.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Nostalgia ICMW400 4 Quart Wood Bucket||$47.99 (+$5.91)||$47.99 (-$62.01)||$2.00||4%||Fantastic Deal|
|White Mountain Ice Cream Maker||$202.14 (+$160.06)||$217.61 (+$107.61)||$52.38||19.4%||OK Deal|
Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Comparison Rankings
Here is how Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream ranks in comparison to all the other Ice Cream Makers within this list.
Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Product Info
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet - even frozen drinks - in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It's fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).