Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two Tone Watch over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two Tone Watch is currently selling at $78.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $78.99 and an average of $78.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Invicta Watches For Men vs Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two Tone Watch
Here's a price comparison list of Invicta Watches For Men products that are closely related to Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two Tone Watch.
Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two Tone Watch Comparison Rankings
Here is how Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two Tone Watch ranks in comparison to all the other Invicta Watches for Men within this list.
Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two Tone Watch Product Info
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 40 mm, Length: 210mm, 23k gold-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Gold & Stainless steel tone bracelet with foldover clasp with safety closure
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).