Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with Kickstand over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with Kickstand is currently selling at $15.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $15.99 and an average of $15.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top iPhone X Cases vs Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with Kickstand
Here's a price comparison list of iPhone X Cases products that are closely related to Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with Kickstand.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with Kickstand in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with Kickstand Comparison Rankings
Here is how Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with Kickstand ranks in comparison to all the other iPhone X Cases within this list.
Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with Kickstand Product Info
- Extreme dual-layer protection made of a TPU body and polycarbonate back
- Reinforced kickstand with raised lips to protect screen and camera
- Wireless Charging Compatible for iPhone X (2017)
- Certified [MIL-STD 810G-516.6] protection and Air Cushion Technology for anti-shock protection
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).