Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Extractor Black over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Extractor Black is currently selling at $229.98, approximately $95.40 higher than average. With a lowest price of $98.99 and an average of $134.58 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 5.2% (meaning it changes a few times a week), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Juicers vs Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Extractor Black
Here's a price comparison list of Juicers products that are closely related to Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Extractor Black.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Extractor Black in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Extractor Black Comparison Rankings
Here is how Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Extractor Black ranks in comparison to all the other Juicers within this list.
Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Extractor Black Product Info
The 150 watt motor quietly operates at 80 rpm while quickly extracting the juice minimizing oxidation and preserving nutrients and enzymes from fruits and vegetables.
The special decelerating gear reduces vibration and noise
Equipped with a special decelerating gear inside the motor to reduce vibration and noise, so it is quiet enough to be used.
Easy to assemble, disassemble and clean
You don't need to worry about cleaning the juicer. Aicok' juicer is easy to assemble and disassemble and clean-up is done in just minutes.
Direction control switch to prevent clogging
You can control the direction in normal/reverse motion to prevent clogging. Turn in a reverse direction to remove what is caught inside.
? It is recommended not to use the juicer for more than 20 minutes, which will affect the motor use next time.
? Do not put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products in to the feed hole of the juice extractor.
Wattage: 150 W
Voltage: 110 V
Dimension: 11.8 X 6.5 X 13.7 inches
Cord Length: 4.0 ft
Speed: 80 rpm
2 Years Warranty
- ? Multi-Purpose - Masticating juicer extractor can extract fibrous vegetables (celery, ginger), wheatgrass, barley grass and other leafy greens, apples, oranges and as well as many other fruits. All these functions make the juice extractor a versatile machine that is worth investing in for a modern kitchen.
- ? Higher Nutrional Value - As a masticating juicer, the auger spins at 80 RPM that preserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed as opposed to centrifugal juicers. The operation is slow, steady and very quiet. Keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging.
- ? Higher Juicer Yield And Drier Pulp - Slow juicer is higher juice yield compared to centrifugal juicers by the auger squeezing and reverse function, juice quality is rich, concentrated and smooth. You will be surprised with how the juices extracted using these juicer really taste, so delicious, rich, concentrated and flavorful.
- ? Convenient and Silent - Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. Equipped with a special decelerating gear inside the motor to reduce vibration and noise. Runs quietly - less than 60 decibels. Heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoying a quiet environment and heathly life when making juice.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).