Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Masticating Juicer Slow Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Masticating Juicer Slow Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup is currently selling at $119.99, approximately $1.78 lower than average. With a lowest price of $119.99 and an average of $121.77 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.23% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Juicers vs Masticating Juicer Slow Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup
Here's a price comparison list of Juicers products that are closely related to Masticating Juicer Slow Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Masticating Juicer Slow Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Masticating Juicer Slow Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup Comparison Rankings
Here is how Masticating Juicer Slow Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup ranks in comparison to all the other Juicers within this list.
Masticating Juicer Slow Cold Press Juicer with Juice Cup Product Info
Are you confused that there is too much water wasted in the pulp and centrifugal juicer will destroy nutrition component?
Are you worry that it is difficult for you to clean the juicer and the juicer produces more foam?
Are you annoyed with noise that juicer makes and it is difficult for you to operate the juicer ?
No worries. You have our masticating juicers now! It can solve these questiones.
Our objective is "Quality priority, customer first!"
Now you have the most compelling juicer: masticating juicer , slow juicer , cold press juicer.
- Cost-Effective . It costs 110dollars-130dollars only. You don't need to spend more money and time in squeezing juice.
- Durable. It is made of high-quality certified materials, so it would be much easier for you to squeeze hard fruit and vegetables.
- Small volume. It will save more space and it is easy to find storage location for it in your kitchen
You Need To Know
1) Material : ABS (device body), FDA food grade plastic (Squeezing Chamber, Spiral,juice cup, pulp cup, cleaning brush)
2) Multiple certification: ETL , CE certification
3) Slow Speed: 80 rpm/minute
4) Power Consumption: 150 W
5) Supply Voltage: 110 V
6) Motor : DC Motor
7) Cord Length: 4.0 ft
1) 1 x Masticating Juicer
2) 1 x Juice Cup
3) 1 x Pulp Cup
4) 1 x Cleaning Brush
5) 1 x User Manual
- MULTIPLE APPLICATION - Masticating Juicer Extractor can extract gingers, celery, wheat grass, carrots, apples, oranges and other fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- HIGHER JUICER YIELD AND DRIER PULD - Juicer machine's juice yield is higher than centrifugal juicers by the auger squeezing and reverse function.
- HIGHER NUTRIENT VALUE - The masticating juice extractor works in slow speed 80 rpm /minute that makes fruits or vegetables to keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging. It can better protect vitamins, enzymes, minerals and trace minerals in the juice than centrifugal juicers.
- EASY TO USE & SILENT - Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze; Work quietly- less than 60 decibels. Heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoying a quiet environment and heathly life when making juice.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).