Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve Black over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve Black is currently selling at $10.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $10.99 and an average of $10.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Laptop Sleeves vs AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve Black
Here's a price comparison list of Laptop Sleeves products that are closely related to AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve Black.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve Black in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve Black Comparison Rankings
Here is how AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve Black ranks in comparison to all the other Laptop Sleeves within this list.
AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve Black Product Info
- Form-fitting sleeve with quick top-loading access
- Precise fit for laptops and ultrabooks with a 14.1 inch display
- Slim design allows you to carry the case by itself or in a bag
- Internal Dimensions: 13.4" x 0.4" x 9.4" (LxWxH)
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).