Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Lexar High Performance microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Lexar High Performance microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I is currently selling at $20.76, approximately $3.35 higher than average. With a lowest price of $16.90 and an average of $17.41 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Micro SD Cards vs Lexar High Performance microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I
Here's a price comparison list of Micro SD Cards products that are closely related to Lexar High Performance microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Lexar High Performance microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Lexar High Performance microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I Comparison Rankings
Here is how Lexar High Performance microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I ranks in comparison to all the other Micro SD Cards within this list.
Lexar High Performance microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I Product Info
- Premium memory solution for tablets, sports camcorders, and smartphones
- Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Leverages UHS-I technology for a transfer speed up to 300x (45MB/s) Read and (20MB/s) Write
- Stores up to 8 hours of HD video; 24,800 photos; or 14,200 songs
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).