Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision is currently selling at $179.99, approximately $3.69 lower than average. With a lowest price of $179.99 and an average of $183.68 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Top Night Vision Scopes vs Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision
Here's a price comparison list of Night Vision Scopes products that are closely related to Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|10X42 HD Clear Dual Focus Monocular Telescope||$13.99 (-$166.00)||$14.80 (-$165.19)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope||$7.95 (-$172.04)||$16.00 (-$163.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Rongland 7x60mm Digital Night Vision Monocular||$0.00 (-$179.99)||$0.00 (-$179.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular||$0.00 (-$179.99)||$0.00 (-$179.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Firefield FF24125 Spartan Night Vision Monocular||$359.99 (+$180.00)||$359.99 (+$180.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Monocular||$169.99 (-$10.00)||$169.99 (-$10.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|30X50 Focus Monocular Scope CAMTOA Portable HD||$0.00 (-$179.99)||$0.00 (-$179.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Pulsar Quantum XD38A 2 8x32 Thermal Imaging||$2,996.75 (+$2,816.76)||$2,996.75 (+$2,816.76)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Armasight Vega Night Vision Goggle Gen 1||$0.00 (-$179.99)||$0.00 (-$179.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Firefield 5x50 Nightfall 2 Night Vision Monocular||$133.33 (-$46.66)||$138.19 (-$41.80)||$7.66||5.25%||Good Deal|
|Premium Night Vision Monocular By OPTISCOPE||$119.99 (-$60.00)||$119.99 (-$60.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Leupold 172830 LTO Tracker Thermal Night Viewer||$699.99 (+$520.00)||$699.99 (+$520.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Solomark Night Vision Monocular Blue infrared||$129.99 (-$50.00)||$129.99 (-$50.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder||$65.50 (-$114.49)||$70.99 (-$109.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision Comparison Rankings
Here is how Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision ranks in comparison to all the other Night Vision Scopes within this list.
Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision Product Info
- High quality all-glass optics - objective and ocular lenses. One solid focusing ring. Single hand operation. 500x light amplification.
- Generation: 1, Magnification: 5x, Lens Diameter: 50 mm, Angular Field of View: 15 degrees, Field of View at 200 ft.: 39 ft., Dimensions (inches): 7.75L x 3.79W x 2.48H
- Weight (without batteries): 16 oz, Power Supply (not included): One 3-Volt Lithium Battery, Minimum Focus Range: 5.7 feet, Built-In Infrared: Yes
- The Night Owl NOXM50 with 5X magnification is the most rugged monocular in our line. Features an extended body with protective finish. The unit also comes with a hand strap and robust molded plastic focus ring.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).