Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder is currently selling at $75.99, approximately $3.87 lower than average. With a lowest price of $75.99 and an average of $79.86 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Night Vision Scopes vs WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder
Here's a price comparison list of Night Vision Scopes products that are closely related to WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|10X42 HD Clear Dual Focus Monocular Telescope||$14.99 (-$61.00)||$15.99 (-$60.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope||$9.61 (-$66.38)||$9.61 (-$66.38)||$30.38||75.97%||Fantastic Buy|
|Rongland 7x60mm Digital Night Vision Monocular||$149.99 (+$74.00)||$149.99 (+$74.00)||$10.00||6.25%||Fantastic Buy|
|BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular||$0.00 (-$75.99)||$0.00 (-$75.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Firefield FF24125 Spartan Night Vision Monocular||$229.70 (+$153.71)||$359.99 (+$284.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Monocular||$197.89 (+$121.90)||$199.96 (+$123.97)||$40.03||16.68%||OK Buy|
|30X50 Focus Monocular Scope CAMTOA Portable HD||$9.99 (-$66.00)||$9.99 (-$66.00)||$11.99||54.55%||Fantastic Buy|
|Pulsar Quantum XD38A 2 8x32 Thermal Imaging||$2,999.00 (+$2,923.01)||$2,999.00 (+$2,923.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Armasight Vega Night Vision Goggle Gen 1||$0.00 (-$75.99)||$0.00 (-$75.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Firefield 5x50 Nightfall 2 Night Vision Monocular||$139.93 (+$63.94)||$139.99 (+$64.00)||$160.00||53.34%||Fantastic Buy|
|Premium Night Vision Monocular By OPTISCOPE||$129.99 (+$54.00)||$129.99 (+$54.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Leupold 172830 LTO Tracker Thermal Night Viewer||$333.42 (+$257.43)||$699.99 (+$624.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision||$169.10 (+$93.11)||$170.99 (+$95.00)||$26.19||13.28%||Fantastic Buy|
|Solomark Night Vision Monocular Blue infrared||$132.99 (+$57.00)||$139.99 (+$64.00)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder Comparison Rankings
Here is how WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder ranks in comparison to all the other Night Vision Scopes within this list.
WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder Product Info
This handy camera has multiple functions and features:
?Digital video (1080P)
?Digital camera (24Mega pixels)
?Mass storage (Removable disk)
?16X powerful zoom
?Infrared night vision shooting function(IR light)/LED fill light (optional)
?3.0 inch LCD screen
?PC camera (camera)
Specification of WELIKERA Camera Camcorder:
Image sensor: CMOS image sensor
Resolution ratio of image:1M,3M, 5M, 8M, 12M, 16M,20M 24M
Memory card: Supports SD memory card and MMC card (4GB to 32GB)
Resolution ratio of video: FHD 1920X1080, HD 1280X720, 640×480
Digital zoom : 16×
USB port: USB2.0
TV output: NTSC / PAL
Power: 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
Focal distance: f=7.36mm
Auto Off: 1m/3m/5m/No shutdown
Operating system requirements: Windows7/ 2002 / XP / Vista
Size : 125 mm ×58mm × 57 mm
Includes: 1* WELIKERA DV camcorder, 1*Camera bag, 1*USB charger, 1*USB cable, 1*AV cable, 1*HDMI Cable, 1*Lithium battery, User manual.
Steps to Use WELIKERA Camera Camcorder
1.Check power supply: Place the charged battery
2.Input and format memory card: with its metal sheet to outwards
3.Turn over screen and switch on. Switch-over mode
4.Video Mode: Press recording to start video and press the recording again to finish the video
5.Photo Mode: Press Photo to shoot photos under Photo mode
6.Playback Mode: Press MODE to enter into Playback mode, to browse photos, or play the video
This camcorder is designed for amateurs, not for Professional Users!
Please format the SD card before using the camera.
Please keep the focus range up to 1.5m, and hold the video camera stably during shooting
Please do not move the camera until the BUSY light stop flashing!
- ?Leading Technology: 1920*1080P, 16X digital zoom, 3.0" LCD rotating screen WELIKERA Camera Camcorder, supports HDMI output, TV output, Mini USB 2.0 output and SD/ SDHC card?4GB to 32GB, not included). Plus it supports English/Chinese/French/Spanish/Italian/German/Russian Menu Languages.
- ?Infrared Night Vision/Remote Control COMS Sensor Camcorder WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder, a good helper for you to take some shots of footage at night. Portable and Lightweight handy camcorder, can be carried everywhere you go. WELIKERA Digital Zoom Video Camcorder supports face detection feature, auto power-off, timing selfie and also Remote Control.
- ?Certified Camcorder: WELIKERA Handy Camera has got DV CE Certification and DV FCC and the DV ROHS Certification, while the Battery has got CE FCC ROHS and UL Certification. While the button battery and the Charger has got UR1642 and UL Certification.
- ? Attention: This camcorder is designed for amateurs, not for Professional Users! Please format the SD card if it is new or used to avoid system malfunction. This camcorder does not come with a microphone and does not support external mic. But the video image quality is good, and also great for pics, especially when you keep the focus range up to 1.5m.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).