Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular is currently selling at $0.00, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $0.00 and an average of $0.00 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Night Vision Scopes vs BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular
Here's a price comparison list of Night Vision Scopes products that are closely related to BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|10X42 HD Clear Dual Focus Monocular Telescope||$13.99 (+$13.99)||$13.99 (+$13.99)||$1.00||6.67%||OK Deal|
|MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope||$9.61 (+$9.61)||$12.88 (+$12.88)||$27.11||67.79%||Good Deal|
|Rongland 7x60mm Digital Night Vision Monocular||$0.00 (+$0.00)||$0.00 (+$0.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Firefield FF24125 Spartan Night Vision Monocular||$250.00 (+$250.00)||$410.58 (+$410.58)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Monocular||$188.76 (+$188.76)||$188.76 (+$188.76)||$51.23||21.35%||Fantastic Deal|
|30X50 Focus Monocular Scope CAMTOA Portable HD||$6.19 (+$6.19)||$6.19 (+$6.19)||$15.79||71.84%||Good Deal|
|Pulsar Quantum XD38A 2 8x32 Thermal Imaging||$2,999.00 (+$2,999.00)||$2,999.00 (+$2,999.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Armasight Vega Night Vision Goggle Gen 1||$0.00 (+$0.00)||$0.00 (+$0.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Firefield 5x50 Nightfall 2 Night Vision Monocular||$135.44 (+$135.44)||$147.24 (+$147.24)||$152.75||50.92%||Good Deal|
|Premium Night Vision Monocular By OPTISCOPE||$129.99 (+$129.99)||$129.99 (+$129.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Leupold 172830 LTO Tracker Thermal Night Viewer||$544.99 (+$544.99)||$699.99 (+$699.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Night Owl Optics 5 Power NOXM50 Night Vision||$180.35 (+$180.35)||$189.99 (+$189.99)||$7.19||3.65%||OK Deal|
|Solomark Night Vision Monocular Blue infrared||$129.99 (+$129.99)||$129.99 (+$129.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|WELIKERA Night Vision Camcorder||$59.99 (+$59.99)||$69.99 (+$69.99)||$10.00||12.5%||OK Deal|
BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular Comparison Rankings
Here is how BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular ranks in comparison to all the other Night Vision Scopes within this list.
BrickField NV100m Night Vision Monocular Product Info
- ACCURATELY IDENTIFY DISTANT TARGETS and Keep Target in Sight When Daylight Fades with 3X Magnification for Close-Range Observation and a 14º Field of View
- PROLONGED VIEWING A BREEZE on Dark Nights for Surveillance, Wildlife Observation, some Late Night Hunting. Equipped with Head Mount for Hands Free Operation Compact Body for Easy Travel and Ergonomic Grip Crafted for Practical Use. Dimensions: 5.7"L x 3.5"W x 1.5"H Weight: 8oz
- GET UP CLOSE IN DIFFERENT NIGHT ENVIRONMENTS with 2X Zoom, 14.5mm Objective Lens Enhances Night Vision, Powerful Infrared Field of Illumination is 328ft (100m) while 3W Infrared LED Premium Optics Optimize Quality and Resolution.
- FIRST GEN NIGHT OPTICS Great for Wide Variety of General Uses with the aid of stars and/or moonlight, combined with extra infrared illumination. The biggest advantage to GEN I optics is price. GEN I optics can be had for a quarter of what some of the GEN II and GEN III models cost.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).