Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner is currently selling at $284.99, approximately $6.04 higher than average. With a lowest price of $275.00 and an average of $278.95 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Office Printers vs Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner
Here's a price comparison list of Office Printers products that are closely related to Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer||$85.13 (-$189.87)||$85.13 (-$199.86)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Brother MFC L5850DW Monochrome Laser All In One Printer||$349.99 (+$74.99)||$479.00 (+$194.01)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 Inkjet Multifunction Printer Color||$84.00 (-$191.00)||$88.25 (-$196.74)||$34.60||28.16%||Good Buy|
|Brother MFCJ450DW Wireless Inkjet with Scanner Copier and Fax||$312.26 (+$37.26)||$319.46 (+$34.47)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Canon imageCLASS MF229dw Black and White Multifunction Laser Print||$299.95 (+$24.95)||$399.99 (+$115.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Brother Wireless Digital Color Printer Dash Replenishment Enabled||$249.64 (-$25.36)||$255.99 (-$29.00)||$74.00||22.42%||Good Buy|
|Brother Printer MFC J680DW Wireless Color Photo Printer||$89.00 (-$186.00)||$94.99 (-$190.00)||$15.50||14.03%||Good Buy|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Inkjet Office All In One Printer||$76.99 (-$198.01)||$76.99 (-$208.00)||$12.96||14.41%||OK Buy|
|Brother HL 3170CDW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking||$159.99 (-$115.01)||$199.00 (-$85.99)||$80.99||28.93%||OK Buy|
|Canon Office and Business MX922 All One Printer Wireless||$63.99 (-$211.01)||$63.99 (-$221.00)||$116.00||64.45%||Fantastic Buy|
|HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All in One Photo Printer||$53.81 (-$221.19)||$99.99 (-$185.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All In One Color Inkjet Printer||$19.99 (-$255.01)||$23.95 (-$261.04)||$56.04||70.06%||Good Buy|
|Brother HL L2340DW Compact Laser Printer Monochrome Wireless||$76.49 (-$198.51)||$104.00 (-$180.99)||$95.99||48%||OK Buy|
Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner Comparison Rankings
Here is how Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner ranks in comparison to all the other Office Printers within this list.
Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner Product Info
Designed for Simplicity
Ideal for any project, the affordable Expression Home XP-310 offers incredible wireless capabilities in a sleek, space-saving design. Print from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, plus Wi-Fi Direct for direct printing. You can even print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, and smartphone. And it supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. The XP-310 includes a 1.44" LCD and memory card slots for simple, PC-free photo printing. Grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can even scan documents and save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant color copies in a flash.
The international ISO print speed standard - Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like the “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Easy setup and control — 1.44" LCD and control panel puts everything right at your fingertips
- The complete wireless solution — connect to your wireless network in seconds; plus Wi-Fi Direct
- Epson Connect — easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, and smartphones
- Small size without compromise — Space-saving design; great performance
- Remarkable print quality — get crisp, sharp documents and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Print photos, PC-free — built-in card slots and LCD to easily view, edit, and print photos
- Better image enhancement tools — red-eye removal, photo restoration, and correction of over/underexposed images
- Truly touchable photos and documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Brilliant results, smart value — individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes
- Quiet operation — focus on what’s important
- Easy setup and control -1.44" LCD and control panel puts everything right at your fingertips
- The complete wireless solution -connector your wireless network in seconds; plus WI-Fi Direct
- Epson Connect -easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones2
- Small size without compromise - Space-saving design; great performance
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).