Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer is selling at approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $85.13 and an average of $85.13 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Office Printers vs Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer
Here's a price comparison list of Office Printers products that are closely related to Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer .
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Epson XP 310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner||$275.00 (+$189.87)||$284.99 (+$199.86)||$15.00||5%||OK Buy|
|Brother MFC L5850DW Monochrome Laser All In One Printer||$349.99 (+$264.86)||$478.98 (+$393.85)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 Inkjet Multifunction Printer Color||$84.00 (-$1.13)||$85.35 (+$0.22)||$37.50||30.53%||Fantastic Buy|
|Brother MFCJ450DW Wireless Inkjet with Scanner Copier and Fax||$312.26 (+$227.13)||$312.26 (+$227.13)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Canon imageCLASS MF229dw Black and White Multifunction Laser Print||$299.95 (+$214.82)||$390.00 (+$304.87)||$9.99||2.5%||OK Buy|
|Brother Wireless Digital Color Printer Dash Replenishment Enabled||$249.64 (+$164.51)||$255.99 (+$170.86)||$74.00||22.42%||Good Buy|
|Brother Printer MFC J680DW Wireless Color Photo Printer||$89.00 (+$3.87)||$96.00 (+$10.87)||$14.49||13.11%||Good Buy|
|Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Inkjet Office All In One Printer||$76.99 (-$8.14)||$76.99 (-$8.14)||$12.96||14.41%||OK Buy|
|Brother HL 3170CDW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking||$159.99 (+$74.86)||$199.99 (+$114.86)||$80.00||28.57%||OK Buy|
|Canon Office and Business MX922 All One Printer Wireless||$65.00 (-$20.13)||$65.00 (-$20.13)||$114.99||63.89%||Fantastic Buy|
|HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All in One Photo Printer||$53.81 (-$31.32)||$99.99 (+$14.86)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All In One Color Inkjet Printer||$4.35 (-$80.78)||$23.95 (-$61.18)||$56.04||70.06%||Good Buy|
|Brother HL L2340DW Compact Laser Printer Monochrome Wireless||$76.49 (-$8.64)||$104.00 (+$18.87)||$95.99||48%||OK Buy|
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer Comparison Rankings
Here is how Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer ranks in comparison to all the other Office Printers within this list.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All in One Printer Product Info
- This Item Includes: Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer - FINE Cartridges (Black and Color) - Setup CD-ROM - Power Cord - (USB Cable Not Included) - Canon 1 Year Limited Warranty with InstantExchange Progra
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).