Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for South Park: The Fractured but Whole PC over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
South Park: The Fractured but Whole PC is currently selling at $57.99, approximately $12.81 higher than average. With a lowest price of $28.13 and an average of $45.18 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.19% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top PC Games vs South Park: The Fractured but Whole PC
Here's a price comparison list of PC Games products that are closely related to South Park: The Fractured but Whole PC.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with South Park: The Fractured but Whole PC in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Planet Coaster PC||$39.99 (+$11.86)||$39.99 (-$18.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Fallout 4 Game of The Year Edition||$34.90 (+$6.77)||$37.99 (-$20.00)||$22.00||36.67%||Good Buy|
|Sid Meier's Civilization VI||$30.01 (+$1.88)||$49.99 (-$8.00)||$10.00||16.67%||OK Buy|
|World of Warcraft Legion||$23.99 (-$4.14)||$33.95 (-$24.04)||$16.04||32.09%||OK Buy|
|Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood||$9.04 (-$19.09)||$29.50 (-$28.49)||$10.49||26.23%||OK Buy|
|Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition||$249.95 (+$221.82)||$249.95 (+$191.96)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Prey||$16.77 (-$11.36)||$59.99 (+$2.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Destiny 2||$28.49 (+$0.36)||$32.00 (-$25.99)||$27.99||46.66%||Good Buy|
|Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered||$41.71 (+$13.58)||$58.99 (+$1.00)||$1.00||1.67%||OK Buy|
|Farming Simulator 17||$25.00 (-$3.13)||$38.00 (-$19.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Overwatch Origins Edition||$29.99 (+$1.86)||$34.57 (-$23.42)||$25.42||42.37%||Good Buy|
|Mass Effect Andromeda||$11.98 (-$16.15)||$17.00 (-$40.99)||$2.99||14.96%||OK Buy|
|Fallout 4||$18.43 (-$9.70)||$20.00 (-$37.99)||$19.99||49.99%||Good Buy|
|Grand Theft Auto V||$27.00 (-$1.13)||$34.55 (-$23.44)||$25.44||42.41%||OK Buy|
|The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition||$14.99 (-$13.14)||$17.99 (-$40.00)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
South Park: The Fractured but Whole PC Comparison Rankings
Here is how South Park: The Fractured but Whole PC ranks in comparison to all the other PC Games within this list.
South Park: The Fractured but Whole PC Product Info
In the quiet mountain town of South Park, darkness has spread across the land. An entire squad of superheroes will rise to combat this evil, led by a nocturnal scavenger sworn to clean the trash can of South Park society.
Create your superhero and use your superpowers to save South Park so Coon and Friends can take their rightful place as the greatest team of superheroes ever assembled, and get the movie deal they so richly deserve.
- AUTHENTIC SOUTH PARK - From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker & Matt Stone, comes the sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth.
- AN OUTRAGEOUS RPG ADVENTURE - Manipulate time & space on the battlefield and develop and refine your powers as you progress.
- A HERO'S ORIGIN REVEALED - Create your costume, craft your origin story & build out your unique superpowers as you progress.
- COON AND FRIENDS, ASSEMBLE! - Recruit up to 12 heroes, including Mysterion, The Human Kite, and the infamous Coon himself.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).